Brand NewBox has been open to inspect, test & install Latest Firmware Ver. 188.8.131.52531
Currently Retailing ~$400
Linksys WRT3200ACM: AC3200 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router, Beamforming Tri-Stream Wireless Signal, Ethernet Ports, MU-MIMO (Black, Blue)
Connectivity DevicesCell Phones, Computers, Gaming Consoles, Laptops, TabletsControl MethodAppFrequency Band ClassDual-BandOperating SystemMacOS (10.X or higher), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (Works with Windows 10)Wireless Communication Standard802.11acSecurity ProtocolWPA2-PSKNumber of Ports4LAN Port BandwidthGigabit Ethernet
About this item
- Fast wireless router provides Wi-Fi coverage for your home (works with existing modem)
- Open source firmware offers advanced customization; Certified operating systems: MacOS (10.X or higher), Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (Works with Windows 10)
- Tri stream 160 technology doubles bandwidth from 80 MHz to 160 MHz
- Enjoy 4K HD streaming, gaming and more in high quality without buffering
- Dual band Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.6 Gbps (2.4 GHz / 600 Mbps) plus (5 GHz / 2600 Mbps). Operating temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- MU MIMO (Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output) provides Wi-Fi to multiple devices at once, at the same high speed
- Power supply: Input: 100 240V - 50 60Hz; Output: 12V, 3.0A
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Tri-Stream 160 doubles 5GHz bandwidth.
- Gain access to restricted DFS channels at full bandwidth for the clearest Wi-Fi not available to most other routers.
- Ultra-powerful 1.8 GHz central processing unit.
- Open source ready for advanced customization with OpenWrt and DD-WRT.
- Exclusive Smart Wi-Fi app to monitor and control your network remotely.
Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
Add enterprise-grade Wi-Fi to your home with the Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router. Equipped with Tri-Stream 160 and MU-MIMO technology, this Wi-Fi router can deliver blazing-fast Wi-Fi performance to multiple devices simultaneously. This dramatically expands the router's speeds, so you’ll enjoy high-speed, responsive performance even when your home Wi-Fi is under heavy usage.
The router's versatile range of ports can connect to eSATA and USB hard drives, network printers, flash drives, and more. And thanks to the open source firmware, advanced users can customize their router with OpenWrt and DD-WRT to suit their needs.
Tri-Stream 160 Boosts Bandwidth for Fastest 5GHz Band of Any Router*
Equipped with innovative Tri-Stream 160 technology, the WRT3200ACM delivers untouched, extreme Wi-Fi speeds that never lag. Not available on other Wi-Fi routers, Tri-Stream 160 effectively doubles the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band to power data-heavy activity with ultra-fast 2.6 Gbps Wi-Fi speeds.
The WRT3200ACM operates in a clear airspace denied to traditional routers thanks to Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) certification from the FCC. This certification makes Tri-Stream 160 possible, and also triples the number of channels available at 80MHz.
MU-MIMO for Fast Speeds on Multiple Devices Simultaneously.
Thanks to MU-MIMO technology, the WRT3200ACM easily handles simultaneous high-bandwidth online activities at the same time and same speed. Multiple users can stream 4K/HD movies, play online games, listen to music, and download files without experiencing lag or buffering--at up to 3x the speed of a non-MU-MIMO router.
Open Source Firmware Unleashes Your Router’s Potential
The WRT3200ACM is fully open source ready, meaning advanced users can modify the router to suit their needs. Using packages from established open source distributions like OpenWrt and DD-WRT, you can:
- Set up a secure VPN.
- Turn the router into a web server.
- Create and manage hotspots.
- Capture, analyze, and manage network traffic.
- Detect network intrusion.
- Employ many other advanced features.
Enterprise-Grade 1.8 GHz Processor Handles Heavy Traffic
Equipped with an enterprise-grade dual-core processor, the WRT3200ACM packs the computing power needed to handle even the heaviest network traffic and deliver the lowest latency. The result is a fast, responsive home network that never lags.
Up to 3.2 Gbps Exceptionally-Fast Combined Speeds
The Linksys WRT3200ACM provides two dedicated Wi-Fi bands with combined speeds of up to 3.2 Gbps. The 2.4 GHz band offers speeds of up to 600 Mbps and is ideal for lighter Internet activities and older wireless N and G devices. The second high-speed 5 GHz band delivers speeds of up to 2.6 Gbps for online gaming and video streaming.
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, Anywhere with Smart Wi-Fi
This easy-to-use app places a powerful suite of Wi-Fi customization tools in the palm of your hand. Use it to get real-time information about your home Wi-Fi, send guests Wi-Fi passwords, prioritize your devices, and set parental controls. Setup is easy: simply connect your router and download the free Smart Wi-Fi App to any compatible iOS or Android device.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
USB 3.0, eSATA and Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Wired Connectivity
This Wi-Fi router features a USB 3.0 port that lets you connect an external storage device to transfer files or share devices across your network at speeds 10x faster than USB 2.0. Additionally, four gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to transfer data 10x faster than Fast Ethernet, ensuring high-speed connectivity for wired gaming. The router also features an eSATA/USB 2.0 hybrid port where you can connect an eSATA or USB hard drive or a network printer.
OpenWrt is a Registered Trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
*Fastest 5GHz band claim is made as of August 26, 2016 (ex-factory date). Tri-Stream 160 with 2x bandwidth for 5GHz band is based on achieving 3x 160 MHz at 867 Mbps = 2.6 Gbps, which is up to 2x more bandwidth when compared to an AC1900 router with 3 x 80 MHz at 433 Mbps = 1.3 Gbps.