This item has been shown 82 times.
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS105NA) - Desktop, and:
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS105NA) - Desktop, and Product Description Product Description NETGEAR 5-port Gigabit Desktop Switch, designed for business with simple plug-N-play connectivity and no configuration needed. It comes with sturdy metal case and NETGEAR’s Limited Lifetime* Warranty. It supports Energy Efficient Ethernet () for optimized energy savings and DSCP-based QoS for traffic prioritization. The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch offers: Five gigabit ports for fast data transfers. Auto-sensing ports that eliminate manual switches. Fanless design for silent operation. The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch provides your local area network (LAN) with reliable 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for five users. At Gigabit speeds, even large video files are transferred quickly. . Sturdy and Reliable Design NETGEAR's GS100 series desktop switches are housed in a compact sturdy metal case designed without the need for internal fans, keeping operation both silent and more reliable. It can be placed on a flat surface or you can use the included wall mount kit to hide it away on the wall. Simple Setup and Stellar Performance Plug in your Ethernet cables and connect a power cord, and you're ready to go. There is no software to install or settings to configure. The switch features auto-sensing ports which automatically obtains the fastest possible connection. There are no toggle switches or special crossover cables. The switch will honor priority tags at both the Layer 2 and Layer 3 level if you have your network set to support jumbo frames. Every port supports up to 2000 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth. Automatic flow control ensures smooth traffic. There is a queue buffer memory of 12 kbytes per port and a MAC address database size of 4,000. The switch has status LEDs for power, and link, speed, and activity for each port. The NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch has a Mean Time Between Failure of 91,500 hours and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The power adapter is backed by a 2-year warranty. What's in the Box GS105 Desktop Switch, wall-mount kit, power adapter, installation guide, warranty/support information card. From the Manufacturer Moves huge files fast! Netgear GS105 features five high-speed, auto-switching 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet connections and because Gigabit Ethernet is a full duplex standard, you get up to 2000 Mbps on each port. It integrates 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on the same network. Every port automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables. Sized to save space, this sturdy, metal 5-port switch is compact and fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall, making it ideal for home and small office environments. For a high-speed network on a small scale, nothing delivers likes this compact powerhouse. Equipped with five auto-speed-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps UTP ports, this affordable switch gives your network the capacity to handle huge workloads. It moves very large files across your network instantly, and lets you painlessly integrate 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on your network. Packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your networking experience, its trim design makes it an easy fit for a desk or mounted on a wall. The durable metal chassis protects interior working parts and the fan-less design results in silent operation. Matched with Netgear's thorough testing, the GS105 switch provides long-lasting performance you can count on. Features
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 5 Gigabit ports
- PLUG AND PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance
Shipping Payment Returns
- Shipping for this item is free in the 48 continental United States.
- We do not offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Territories, APO & FPO.
- After your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail with the name of the carrier and the tracking number.
- We accept payments through PayPal. You may use a major credit card via PayPal.
- For all “Buy It Now” items, immediate payment is required.
- We permit returns if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Your return request must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date.
- To initiate a return, please contact us through the Message Center. You will receive an RMA number to ensure proper handling of the return.
- We do not provide refunds for a return WITHOUT an RMA number.
- You will be refunded in full, minus the shipping and handling expenses incurred at time of purchase.