Trusted, Qualified and Recognized Seller!
We stand 100% behind our product! Buy with confidence! 3Com 3CGSU08A Unmanaged
8-Port 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Gigabit
Ethernet Switch JD871A Please note, this unit is used and has minor scuffs and scratches,
but is fully operational & functions as intended! Comes with
AC Adapter and Power Cord. 3Com 3CGSU08A Unmanaged 8-Port 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Gigabit Ethernet Switch JD871A. The 3Com Gigabit Switch is designed for small offices requiring high network performance to exchange large data files and images and access real-time information. Featuring autosensing and auto MDI/MDIX on all ports, these Gigabit switches are delivered in compact streamlined enclosures, the 3Com logo illuminates on power up, and blue LEDs indicate port connections. Model: 3CGSU08A Part Number: JD871A Model Name: Gigabit Switch 8 Data Transfer Rate: 1Gbps Input/Output Ports: 8x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T RJ-45 Color: Gray Height: 1.2 in Width: 6.2 in Depth: 3.6 in Type: Gigabit Ethernet Switch Payment & Shipping Policy:
- You will receive an "Order Confirmation" email within 24 hours of the time you placed your order.
- Payment is expected within 5 days. We have the right to refuse any offer if the payment is not received within that time.
- If you ordered on Saturday or Sunday you will most likely receive "Order Confirmation" email on Monday.
- All USA residents within the 48 continental states please pay with PayPal a secure instant checkout site which accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Please note that we only ship to the address that is listed as confirmed on the account.
- International buyers please note import duties, taxes and charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Ohio residents please remember to add sales tax to the total of your purchase.
- Warranty: Unless otherwise stated, you have a 30 Day warranty. Various products may have "Extended Manufacturer's Warranty". Should any technical problem arise, please use contact seller page to inform us of the problem. If a return is required, an RMA# will be issued for the return of the defective part for repair or replacement.
- offer Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel the offers of anyone with a negative response rating. If you have a negative or a "suspicious" response rating, and would like to offer, contact us first, and we will make a decision of whether or not, to accept your offer. The advertisement of any product does not constitute an offer to sell. Your order does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order.
- Ambiguity: In the event that something may seem ambiguous to you or you think we made a typo or a mistake, do not make assumptions but contact us to resolve such issues. We do not try to mislead you but can make a mistake so please contact us with any questions.
- This agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, and all obligations of the Parties created in this Agreement are performable in Lake County, Ohio, United States of America. You may only place your order if you have read and agreed to these terms.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution