This item has been shown 52 times.
Watchguard Firebox M400 Firewall Appliance. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Device was factory reset and appears to run fine and allows one to start to the initial setup wizard via Fireware Web UI.Specifications of the M400 from Watchguard's Website are below. Please note it isspecs for both the M400 and the M500. Please disregard the info about the M500 as this is an M400 that I'm selling. WatchGuard Firebox M400 & M500 Overview:
Firebox M400 and M500 firewalls are specifically engineered for mid-sized and distributed enterprises that are struggling to effectively and affordably secure networks in the face of explosive growth in bandwidth rates, encrypted traffic, video use, and connection speeds.
With an operating system built on the latest generation of processors from Intel, the M400 and M500 have all the power they need to run their security scanning engines in parallel, without causing a bottleneck in performance. This ensures network pros never have to compromise network security for performance.
- Comprehensive Protection - Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time Visibility - A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included at no additional cost. Use the Policy Map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- Maximum Network Uptime - High availability capabilities – active/active and active/passive – ensure your network is always up and running. Buy two M400s or M500s for a high availability pair and receive 50% off the cost of the second device.
- Outstanding Performance - Up to 8 Gbps firewall throughput and 1.7 Gbps UTM throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see up to 1.7 Gbps throughput.
- 3 Ways to Manage Your Appliance - You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Quick and Secure Setup - Take advantage of innovative features like drag-and-drop VPN creation and RapidDeploy technology to make fast work of extending your network.
- Advanced Networking - Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
- Remote Connectivity Options - Includes SSL and IPSec VPN for flexibility in remote access with support for Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Application Control - Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.
WatchGuard Firebox M400 & M500 Detailed Specs Models: Firebox M400 Firebox M500 Performance Firewall Throughput 8 Gbps 8 Gbps VPN Throughput 4.4 Gbps 5.3 Gbps AV Throughput 2.5 Gbps 3.2 Gbps IPS Throughput 4 Gbps 5.5 Gbps UTM Throughput 1.4 Gbps 1.7 Gbps Interfaces 10/100/1000* 6 + 2SFP 6 + 2SFP I/O Interfaces 1 SRL/2 USB 1 SRL/2 USB Concurrent connections (bi-directional) 3,800,000 9,200,000 New connections per second 84,000 95,000 VLANs 300 500 WSM licenses (incl) 4 4 Authenticated users limit Unrestricted Unrestricted VPN Tunnels Branch Office VPN 100 500 Mobile VPN IPSec 150 500 Mobile VPN SSL/L2TP 150 500 Security Firewall Stateful packet inspection, deep packet inspection, proxy firewall Application Proxies HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP, POP3 Threat Protection DoS attacks, fragmented & malformed packets, blended threats & more VoIP H.323, SIP, call setup and session security Filtering options Browser Safe Search, YouTube for Schools Security Subscriptions Application Control, IPS, WebBlocker, GAV, Data Loss Prevention, spamBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, APT Blocker VPN & Authentication Encryption DES, 3DES, AES 128-, 192-, 256-bit IPSec SHA-1, SHA-2, MD5, IKE pre-shared key, 3rd party cert Single Sign-On Supports Windows, Mac OS X, mobile operating systems Authentication RADIUS, LDAP, Windows Active Directory, VASCO, RSA SecurID, internal database Management Logging and notifications WatchGuard, Syslog, SNMP v2/v3 User interfaces Centralized console (WSM), Web UI, scriptable CLI Reporting WatchGuard Dimension includes 70 pre-defined reports, executive summary and visibility tools Certifications Security Pending: ICSA Firewall, ICSA IPSec VPN, CC EAL4+, FIPS 140-2 Safety NRTL/C, CB Network IPv6 Ready Gold (routing) Hazardous substance control WEEE, RoHS, REACH Networking Routing Static, Dynamic (BGP4, OSPF, RIP v1/v2), Policy-based VPN High Availability Active/passive, active/active with load balancing QoS 8 priority queues, DiffServ, modified strict queuing IP Address Assignment Static, DHCP (server, client, relay), PPPoE, DynDNS NAT Static, dynamic, 1:1, IPSec traversal, policy-based, Virtual IP for server load balancing Link aggregation 802.3ad dynamic, static, active/backup Other Features Port Independence, Multi-WAN failover and load balancing, server load balancing, transparent/drop-in mode Hardware Product Dimensions 17” x 1.75” x 12” (431 x 44 x 305 mm) Shipping Dimensions 18” x 21” x 5.25” (45.7 x 53.3 x 13.3 cm) Weight 17 lb (7.7 kg) AC Power 100-240 VAC Autosensing Power Consumption U.S. 75 Watts (max), 256 BTU/hr (max) Rack Mountable 1U rack mount kit included Environment Operating Storage Temperature 32° F to 104° F 0° C to 40° C -40° F to 158° F -40° C to 70° C Relative Humidity 10% to 85% non-condensing 10% to 95% non-condensing Altitude 0 to 9,843 ft at 95° F (3,000 m at 35° C) 0 to 15,000 ft at 95° F (4,570 m at 35° C) MTBF 51,644 hours @ 77° F (25° C)