This item has been shown 4 times.
You are looking at a BUY IT NOW listing for the following IT infrastructure hardware:
The Vaddio Quick Connect OneLINK interface is built for use with Cisco PrecisionHD high definition cameras in multiple monitoring and large projection systems. Part number: 998-1105-019. Power adapter is included(48V DC).
SKU Item Cord IncludedThis unit has been thoroughly inspected and will operate as the manufacturer originally intended. Grade A units are fully functional units with minor cosmetic defects such as scratches and small cracks that might be noticeable but will not affect usability as the manufacturer originally intended. No major cracks dents dings or defects. To ensure full functionality we will offer a 30 Day Hardware only warranty to ensure satisfaction.Items are not available for pickup on the weekends as our business is closed. If an order is placed on the weekend our business will require 2 days of handling time beginning the following Monday.
Free Shipping applies to the contiguous 48 States only. Hawaii and Alaska we will provide shipping quote prior to you paying for sale.
Please check out my other listings: Agreement Terms and Conditions
1. Insight Investments, LLC (IIC) warrants that the Equipment will be in good working order upon delivery. If the Equipment is not in good working order upon proper installation, your sole remedy is to return the defective Equipment to us within thirty (30) days of delivery and we will, at our option, repair or replace the defective Equipment or refund its purchase price, all in accordance with the terms of the Limited Warranty set forth below.
IIC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT, IF ANY, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. Our accepted form of payment is Paypal only, which is due upon completion of sale. Items will not ship until payment has been received.
3. Upon payment, we will give you clear title to the Equipment. Of course, we cannot sell you software or similar licensed products installed in the Equipment but owned by someone else. Before using those items, you should contact their owner. You may need to get a license or meet other requirements before you can legally use those products.
4. While it may happen that because of a default one of us is entitled to recover damages from the other, neither of us will ever be liable for consequential damages (for example: lost profits, savings or goodwill) or incidental damages even if we knew those damages were possible.
5. All of the terms for this sale are set forth in this Agreement. For a change to be valid, both parties must sign a change. The laws of California will govern our transaction.
The Equipment comes with a limited warranty lasting 30 days, starting on the date of delivery. Our sole obligation during the warranty period is that we will be at our discretion to either repair or replace any Equipment found to be defective, or we will issue credit equal to the Purchase Price of the relevant unit. This limited warranty does not cover damage to the Equipment or operating system as a result of negligence, accident, misuse, modification or other end user installed software. IIC is not responsible for software recovery or loss of data.
1. All items should be returned to Insight Investments, LLC at the address at the bottom of the page, and they shall be packed to ensure against shipping damage. The Buyer is responsible for paying the shipping charges back to Insight Investments LLC and for insuring its contents, if desired.
2. The RMA number issued to you by customer service must be plainly marked on the outside of the package.
3. Our technical staff will then fix or replace your damaged or inoperable Equipment. We will then ship the repaired or replacement product to you at our expense.
4. If the Equipment returned is found to be in normal working order you will be charged a $30 inspection fee plus shipping to have the Equipment returned to you. If the problem is due to a cause not covered by this Limited Warranty, we will advise you of our estimated costs to repair or replace the Equipment.
5. All Equipment returned for credit must be complete (i.e. all manuals, keyboards, cables, a/c adapters, external CD-ROMs or floppy drives, etc.). All returned equipment is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
RMA product must be returned within 14 days of receiving the RMA number
Warranty Repairs should be returned to the following address:
7012 Belgrave Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Shipping: Free Shipping on all products purchased through our store
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Please check out my other listings: Insight Systems Exchange assists clients looking to purchase computer and networking equipment by providing them with the highest quality components at competitive prices. We do this by specializing in the sale of off-lease computer systems and equipment from Fortune 500 companies. Insight Systems Exchange is a division of Insight Investments, Corp., which has been providing superior service and quality products since 1987.