This item has been shown 298 times.
TRIPP LITE SMART1500RM2UN 1500VA UPS LCD SNMP. Condition is New. Shipped with Standard Shipping. Tripp Lite Smartpro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35Kw Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, 2U Rack/Tower, Webcardlx Network Interface, LCD, USB, 8 Outlets, UPC:0037332178237| SKU:QW7994Protects connected mission-critical equipment against damage, downtime and data loss due to blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise. Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface permits remote UPS management 24/7.
- Corrects under- and overvoltages from 83V to 147V
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets—4 switchable via network interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface for remote management
- Interactive LCD monitoring screen
- 13 min. runtime at half load; 4.5 min. at full load
- To enable the Auto Probe feature, this product requires LX firmware update 15.5.2 or later to be installed
OverviewThe SMART1500RM2UN SmartPro® 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1500RM2UN switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (four switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500RM2UN has an internal battery that provides 13 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage.FeaturesProtects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets (4 are switchable)
- 10 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 0.9 power factor rating
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 13 min. and full load up to 4.5 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Network interface supports simultaneous communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial/contact-closure and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, Telnet, SSH, or Command Line.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network.
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- Reduce Service Calls with Auto Probe Autonomous Device Management. The Auto Probe feature (Firmware 15.5.2 and greater) checks the connectivity status of any networked device and automatically takes one or more user-configured actions if the device fails to respond; actions include outlet reboot, set SNMP traps, SNMP OID sets, and even script execution when used in conjunction with the Tripp Lite PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent (PANSA)
2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–147V without using battery power
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals operating mode, load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 7px; break-inside: avoid; font-size: 0.85rem;">EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory