This item has been shown 36 times.
Tripp Lite SNMP/Java-free Web Management Accessory Card for Compatible Tripp Lite UPS Systems (TLNETCARD)
Style:Web Management Card The TLNETCARD turns a compatible SmartPro or
SmartOnline UPS with an accessory slot into a device you can manage on your
network. By inserting the TLNETCARD into the slot and using an SNMP network
management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can monitor and control
the UPS in your server room, data center or network closet. The TLNETCARD's
intuitive web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
Keep an eye on site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-
related events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages. Reboot locked
network equipment remotely without disrupting power to other devices when
using the TLNETCARD with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets
available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems. Tiered access allows three levels
of permissions to be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS.
If an electrical or UPS-related problem occurs on-site, you’ll be notified
immediately via email or SNMP trap. The TLNETCARD lets you configure and
schedule automatic UPS-driven actions, perform UPS-related tests and
shutdowns, upgrade firmware and upload configurations from the web interface.
Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1,
SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP. DHCP/manual configuration
support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
2-Year Limited Warranty
- Operate any compatible Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS as a managed device on your network
- Sends user-configurable alerts via SNMP or email. Logs power events, alerts and electrical data
- Allows mass configuration and updating of multiple units using TLNET Configurator utility
- Supported Operating Systems include: Windows, Linux, VMware, Citrix and Linux KVM
- Web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and response:
- response is extremely important to us and
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive response. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!