Tripp Lite SMARTPRO SMART5000TEL3U 5kVA Line Sine Wave UPS without Batteries For Sale
This item has been shown 8 times.
Tripp Lite SMARTPRO SMART5000TEL3U 5kVA Line Sine Wave UPS without Batteries:
This Tripp Lite SMARTPRO SMART5000TEL3U 5kVA Line Interactive Sine Wave UPS was removed from a high-end custom analytic lab system and was in working order prior to removal. Unfortunately the internal batteries went too long without a charge and will need to be replaced. This issue is reflected in list price. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Please Note: Average price per battery is around $12 to $13. Total of 12 batteries will need to be replaced. Please see last photo for required battery.
- 5kVA / 5000VA line interactive 3U rack/tower UPS; Sine wave output
- 208V nominal output during inputs of 174-282V; Supports 600VA 120V output
- USB, Serial, EPO & optional SNMP/Web card monitoring options
- 97% line-mode efficiency; Hot-swappable internal batteries
- NEMA L6-30P input; 2 NEMA 5-15R, 2 L6-20R & 1 L6-30R outlets
Tripp Lite's SMART5000TEL3U intelligent, line interactive UPS protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact rackmount housing. Completely self-contained UPS system occupies only 3 rack spaces (3U) in a standard 19 inch rack, making this model one of the smallest 5kVA UPS systems available. Included accessories support mounting 4 post rack enclosures. Large capacity 5000 VA/3750 watt UPS system accepts raw AC input, adjusting output to regulated 208V levels. One pair of 120V outlets support up to 600VA monitors and other low voltage accessories. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Five outlets (two L6-20R, one L6-30R and two 5-15R) allow the connection of high current 20 and 30 amp 208V connectors and up to two 120V devices (max 600VA at 120V).
- Large 5000VA/3750-watt output capacity accommodates solitary large loads or multiple low-power loads
- High power density 5kVA power module occupies only 3 rack spaces (3U)
- 16 minutes half-load runtime (with a continuous load 2500VA; much longer runtime available at smaller loads)
- Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects severe brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power
- High voltage output supports 208V server, internetworking and telecom applications
- Pair of 120V outlets supports up to 600VA for standard 120V monitors, voicemail and other low-power networking devices
- Five total outlets (two L6-20R, one L6-30R and two 5-15R)
- Diagnostic LEDs provide visual indication of 17 separate performance conditions
- 4 built-in communications ports (2 USB/2 DB9) for remote monitoring and unattended shutdown
- Slot for SNMP/web card (part#: SNMPWEBCARD) and environmental sensor (part#: ENVIROSENSE) for remote communications in large IP environments
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface for emergency shutoff in large facilities
Other Related Items:
Each Apc Power Saving Back-ups Pro 1500 Battery Backup Surge Protector, Br1500g
Portable Laptop Charger ( Tsa-approved ) 92.5wh/25000mah Travel Laptop Black
Valcom Vc-vp-12124 24 Volt Dc Switching Power Supply
Schneider Electric Bk500 Uninterruptible Power Supply 120v Backup System
Apc Bn450m 120v 6 Outlet Back Ups
Tripp Lite Eco750ups Green Standby Ups System (output Power Capacity: 750va/4...
Cyberpower Avrg900lcd Intelligent Lcd Ups System 900va/480w 12 Outlets Avr Co...
Belkin Bu3dc001-12v Residential Gateway Battery Backup Rev B
Apc By Schneider Electric Smart-ups Smt750i 750 Va Tower Ups
Apc 14.4kw 208v 24xc13 4xc19 2xl6-30r Basic 0u Rack Pdu Ap7569