This item has been shown times.
Tripp Lite INTERNETOFFICE700 700VA 425W UPS Desktop Battery Back Up Tower 120V USB RJ45 PC, 6 Outlets
Tripp Lite's INTERNETOFFICE700 standby UPS system offers surge suppression and
long-lasting battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment
and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PC
systems for up to 45 minutes during power failures and brownouts so that
connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Offers complete
desktop power protection in an attractive gray tower configuration. Includes 3
battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system
peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and
other system accessories not requiring battery support. HID-compliant USB port
enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of
extended power failure; USB cable included. HID compliant USB port enables
integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of
Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software available via FREE download from
es.tripplite.com. Built-in RJ45 TEL/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem,
fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard single-line
tel/DSL or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 3 front panel LEDs
indicate line power status, battery power status and battery low/replace
- 700VA/425W tower 120V standby UPS
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets
- USB port, TEL/DSL/ethernet protection
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Supports entry level PC systems for up to 45 min. during brownouts and power failures, enabling safe system shutdown
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and response:
- response is extremely important to us and
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive response. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!