This item has been shown 40 times.
The SuperStack® II Switch 3300 XM (3C16985B) connects your existing 10Mbps devices, connects high-performance workgroups with a 100Mbps backbone or server connection, and connects users to dedicated 100Mbps ports in one switch. In addition, as part of the 3Com®SuperStack II range of products, you can combine it with any SuperStack II system as your network grows.
The Switch has the following hardware features:
- 24 Fast Ethernet auto-negotiating 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX ports.
- Matrix port for connecting units in the Switch 1100/3300 family to form a stack:
- Connects two units back-to-back using a single Matrix Cable
- Connects up to four units using Matrix Cables linked to a Matrix Module
- SuperStack II architecture:
- Connects to Redundant Power System/Uninterruptible Power System
- 19-inch rack or stand-alone mounting
Used for LAN parties. No longer needed. Works great. If you need Cat5/ethernet cables, let me know. I have tons of them and can thrown some in for free.
- Low cost desktop switching
24 10/100 autosensing ports
Easy-to-use mgmnt. features
"The 3Com SuperStack 3 Switch 3300 XM fixed configuration model is best
suited for expansion of existing sites with other Switch 3300.
plug-and-play switch delivers low cost Fast Ethernet switching in a
fixed configuration." -Amazon
Manual available here: