This item has been shown 8 times.
Sun Ray Sunray 170 Thinclient with 17 " 16 7/8in TFT Monitor with AC adapter. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground.
Pictures shown with the Sun Ray (thin client) not connected to any sever, and then connected to the desktop (Oracle Linux)
Sun Ray 170 ultra thin client
A mini computer from Sun for connection to a terminal server
With 43,18 cm (17 ") monitor, 1280x1024 resolution, 4 USB ports, 2 serial ports
A VGA Out, a video-in, network 10/100 Base-T, audio, etc.
With SUN Thin Clients, you can reduce your costs, have central administration only on the server, security against viruses, crashes, etc. because there is no hard disk, everything in the permanent memory. This gives you a high level of availability and, thanks to the size and the connection options, a high level of flexibility.
Dimensions WxDxH: 37,6 x 21,1 40,6 cm; Mass: 6.3 kg
• Highest security due to central data storage and administration on the server
• The workstation as a gateway for viruses / worms is eliminated as a central source of risk
• Minimal Total Cost of Ownership due to low hardware upgrade, administration, power and supercool costs
• Investment protection, ie integration of existing applications, scalability and compatibility with all valid desktop standards
• Flexibility / mobility, ie vendor independence and openness, free choice of applications such as user mobility (work from anywhere)
Scope of supply:1x SunRay 170, and the original ACadapterpower supply.
The sale price is per 1x ThinClient.
State:used, and in very good condition!