This item has been shown 73 times.
SonicWall TZ300 Secure Upgrade Plus 3 Years Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite. Condition is Used.
Note: Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite(CGSS) expires Feb 04 2022
TZ300 Network Security Firewall - Higher broadband demands high-speed protection.
These affordable firewalls let small businesses and home offices take full advantage of high-speed broadband, without compromising the highly effective protection needed to stop cyberattacks.
The TZ300 offers affordable protection for small businesses that need enterprise-level protection.
- High-performance security engine.
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN.
- Streamlined GUI and advanced management.
- Content/URL filtering.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware.
- SonicWall Mobile Connect app.
- Wireless network security.
Firewall Product FeaturesInterfaces:5 x 1 GbE Copper InterfacesRecommended Users:1 - 25Stateful Packet Inspection:750 MbpsThreat Prevention Performance:50 - 100 MbpsVPN Performance:300 MbpsConcurrent Connections (SPI/DPI):50,000 (50,000 with DPI)IMIX Throughput:200 MbpsVLAN Interfaces:25Site-to-Site VPN Policies:10IPSec VPN Client:1 (10 Max)TLS/SSL Throughput (DPI SSL):45 MbpsSSL VPN Client Licenses:1 (50 Max)SonicPoints Supported:8Application Intelligence & Control:3-Year Subscription IncludedIntrusion Prevention:3-Year Subscription IncludedGateway Anti-Virus:3-Year Subscription IncludedGateway Anti-Spyware:3-Year Subscription IncludedContent & URL Filtering (CFS):3-Year Subscription IncludedCapture Advanced Threat Protection:30-Day FREE TrialAnalyzer Reporting:30-Day FREE TrialUpgrade Model:YesWarranty & SupportWarranty/Support:3-Yr hardware/3-Yr support, firmware updatesSupport Cover:Dynamic Support 24x7TZ300 SpecsHardware overviewTZ300Operating systemSonicOS 6.xSecurity processing cores2Interfaces5x1Gbe, 2 USB, 1 ConsoleExpansionUSBSingle Sign On (SSO) Users500VLAN interfaces25Access points supported (max)8Firewall/VPN performanceFirewall inspection throughput1750 MbpsThreat Prevention throughput2(Max Security)100 MbpsThreat Prevention throughput2,6(Performance Optimized)300 MbpsApplication inspection throughput2300 MbpsIPS throughput2300 MbpsAnti-malware inspection throughput2100 MbpsIMIX throughput3200 MbpsTLS/SSL inspection and decryption throughput (DPI SSL)245 MbpsIPSec VPN throughput3300 MbpsConnections per second5,000Maximum connections (SPI)50,000Maximum connections (DPI)50,000Maximum connections (DPI SSL)500VPNSite-to-site VPN tunnels10IPSec VPN clients (maximum)1 (10)SSL VPN licenses (maximum)1 (50)Virtual assist bundled (maximum)1 (30-day trial)Encryption/authenticationDES, 3DES, AES (128, 192, 256-bit), MD5, SHA-1, Suite B CryptographyKey exchangeDiffie Hellman Groups 1, 2, 5, 14Route-based VPNRIP, OSPFCertificate supportVerisign, Thawte, Cybertrust, RSA Keon, Entrust and Microsoft CA for Dell SonicWALL-to-Dell SonicWALL VPN, SCEPVPN featuresDead Peer Detection, DHCP Over VPN, IPSec NAT Traversal, Redundant VPN Gateway, Route-based VPNGlobal VPN client platforms supportedMicrosoft® Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows 8.0 32/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32/64-bitNetExtenderMicrosoft Windows Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 8.0 32/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32/64-bit, Mac OS X 10.4+, Linux FC3+/Ubuntu 7+/OpenSUSEMobile ConnectApple® iOS, Mac OS X, Google® Android™, Kindle Fire, Windows 8.1 (Embedded)Security ServicesDeep Packet Inspection servicesGateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention, DPI SSLContent Filtering Service (CFS)HTTP URL, HTTPS IP, keyword and content scanning, Comprehensive filtering based on file types such as ActiveX, Java, Cookies for privacy, allow/foroffer listsComprehensive Anti-Spam ServiceSupportedApplication VisualizationYesApplication ControlYesCapture Advanced Threat ProtectionYesNetworkingIP address assignmentStatic, (DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP and PPTP client), Internal DHCP server, DHCP relayNAT modes1:1, 1:many, many:1, many:many, flexible NAT (overlapping IPs), PAT, transparent modeRouting protocols4BGP4, OSPF, RIPv1/v2, static routes, policy-based routing, multicastQoSBandwidth priority, max bandwidth, guaranteed bandwidth, DSCP marking, 802.1e (WMM)AuthenticationLDAP (multiple domains), XAUTH/RADIUS, SSO, Novell, internal user database, Terminal Services, CitrixLocal user database150VoIPFull H.323v1-5, SIPStandardsTCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IPSec, ISAKMP/IKE, SNMP, DHCP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP, RADIUS, IEEE 802.3CertificationsFIPS 140-2 (with Suite B) Level 2, UC APL, VPNC, IPv6 (Phase 2), ICSA Network Fir ewall, ICSA Anti-virusCertifications pendingCommon Criteria NDPPCommon Access Card (CAC)SupportedHigh AvailabilityActive/StandbyHardwareForm factorDesktopPower supply (W)24W externalMaximum power consumption (W)6.9 / 12.0Input power100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1 ATotal heat dissipation23.5 / 40.9 BTUDimensions3.5x13.4x19cmWeight0.73 kg / 1.61 lbs
0.84 kg / 1.85 lbsWEEE weight1.15 kg / 2.53 lbs
1.26 kg / 2.78 lbsShipping weight1.37 kg / 3.02 lbs
1.48 kg / 3.26 lbsMTBF (Years)56.1Environment32°-105° F (0°-40° C)/-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)Humidity5-95% non-condensingRegulatoryRegulatory Model (Wired)APL28-0B4Major regulatory compliance (Wired Models)FCC Class B, ICES Class B, CE (EMC, LVD, RoHS), C-Tick, VCCI Class B, UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CB, Mexico CoC by UL, WEEE , REACH, KCC/MSIPRegulatory Model (Wireless)APL28-0B5Major regulatory compliance (Wireless Models)FCC Class B, FCC RF ICES Class B, IC RF CE (R&TTE, EMC, LVD, RoHS), RCM, VCCI Class B, MIC/TELEC, UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CB, Mexico CoC by UL, WEEE , REACHIntegrated WirelessStandards802.11a/b/g/n/ac (WEP, WPA, WPA2, 802.11i, TKIP, PSK,02.1x, EAP-PEAP, EAP-TTLSFrequency bands5802.11a: 5.180-5.825 GHz; 802.11b/g: 2.412-2.472 GHz; 802.11n: 2.412-2.472 GHz, 5.180-5.825 GHz; 802.11ac: 2.412- 2.472 GHz, 5.180-5.825 GHzOperating Channels802.11a: US and Canada 12, Europe 11, Japan 4, Singapore 4, Taiwan 4; 802.11b/g: US and Canada 1-11, Europe 1-13, Japan 1-14 (14-802.11b only); 802.11n (2.4 GHz): US and Canada 1-11, Europe 1-13, Japan 1-13; 802.11n (5 GHz): US and Canada 36-48/149-165, Europe 36-48, Japan 36-48, Spain 36-48/52-64; 802.11ac: US and Canada 36-48/149-165, Europe 36-48, Japan 36-48, Spain 36-48/52-64Transmit output powerBased on the regulatory domain specified by the system administratorTransmit power controlSupportedData rates supported802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps per channel; 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps per channel; 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps per channel; 802.11n: 7.2, 14.4, 21.7, 28.9, 43.3, 57.8, 65, 72.2, 15,30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 135, 150 Mbps per channel; 802.11ac: 7.2, 14.4, 21.7, 28.9, 43.3, 57.8, 65, 72.2, 86.7, 96.3, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 135, 150, 180, 200, 32.5, 65, 97.5, 130, 195, 260, 292.5, 325, 390, 433.3, 65, 130, 195, 260, 390, 520, 585, 650, 780, 866.7 Mbps per channelModulation technology spectrum802.11a: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM); 802.11b: Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS); 802.11g: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)/Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS); 802.11n: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM); 802.11ac: Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Testing Methodologies: Maximum performance based on RFC 2544 (for firewall). Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and activated services.
- Threat Prevention/GatewayAV/Anti-Spyware/IPS throughput measured using industry standard Spirent WebAvalanche HTTP performance test and Ixia test tools. Testing done with multiple flows through multiple port pairs. Threat Prevention throughput measured with Gateway AV, Anti-Spyware, IPS and Application Control enabled.
- VPN throughput measured using UDP traffic at 1280 byte packet size adhering to RFC 2544. All specifications, features and availability are subject to change.
- BGP is available only on SonicWall TZ400, TZ500 and TZ600.
- All TZ integrated wireless models can support either 2.4GHz or 5GHz band. For dual-band support, please use SonicWall's wireless access points products (SonicPoints)
- Performance optimized mode can provide significant increases in performance without major impact to threat prevention efficacy.
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
At a glance
Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWall firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWall’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.