This item has been shown 23 times.
First of all.Welcome to our sales!
Please offer on our items, don?t just watch them!
By offerding you could win the item as the majority as we don?t believe in putting reserves on our sales!
We are here to sell items!
With that said, you are offerding on a used Sonic Firewall. Removed from working office.See photos for condition.
You get the following:
power supply cable
From the SonicWall site:
ALL-IN-ONE DEEP SECURITY BUNDLE
SonicWall TZ 215 TotalSecure is an appliance, service, and support bundle that delivers the power and convenience of all-in-one network protection by combining gateway anti-virus, anti-spyware intrusion prevention, application intelligence, control and visualization, content/web filtering, firmware updates and 24x7 support onto a high-performance, deep packet inspection firewall. Even before new threats begin to spread, TotalSecure solutions are automatically updated with signatures that stop attacks before they enter the network, ensuring around-the-clock protection. TotalSecure provides complete network security against threats, including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans and other malware, yet it is simple to install and manage.
The SonicWall TZ 215 is one of the most secure, highest performance Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls available for small businesses, distributed enterprises, branch offices and retail deployments. With integrated support for anti-malware, intrusion prevention, application control and URL filtering, the TZ 215 drives down cost and complexity. It provides a dual-core architecture delivering full deep packet inspection (DPI) without diminishing network performance, thus eliminating bottlenecks that other products introduce, and enabling businesses to realize increased productivity gains. The TZ 215 also provides Clean Wireless, combining UTM with high-speed 802.11n wireless to encrypt traffic while also ensuring the integrity of all traffic passing through.
TOTALSECURE BUNDLE INCLUDES
We do combine shipping on our items....
Item(s) pictured are exact item(s) you will receive!
Terms & Conditions:
Thank you for taking the time to read the "Small Print? BEFORE you offer.
· Unless specifically noted, all equipment sold is used, but guaranteed to be working on arrival and not DOA. Most items will not include manuals, packaging, etc. If a part is not explicitly pictured or listed in the text above, assume it is not included. We use our own photos of all our items. We do not use photos of other seller?s items as our own.
· 7-Day DOA Warranty: You have one week from receipt of your item to verify that it works, as it should. In the event of defects that were not noted in the sale description we would take the item back for a full refund less shipping or work out a partial refund less shipping that is agreeable to both parties. No Warranty on as-is items. NOTE: Defective means "physically broken," not that it did not work for your application or that additional materials are required to use the item. Or that you gave the item to your child and they broke it.Not responsible for compatibility issues. Shipping costs to you or returning to me are never refunded.
· In regard to computer equipment and parts: We expect you to know the specifications of your computer system and have the knowledge to install and troubleshoot your purchase. If you need assistance in determining if the item will work, contact your computer manufacturer, your local computer shop or our websites for more information and helpful tips. While we do not know all the parts that will work with various machines, at least we will be honest to tell you that we do not recommend that you make the purchase so you are not stuck with something that will not work. We do not recommend that you install any of the new technology parts in any machine that is older than a year as there are probably compatibility issues that will arise. We also recommend that you know what your computer specifications are before making a offer as most problems are because people buy an item based on picture or price and don't realize it will not work on their current system. Software CD?s and licenses must be insured in the event they are damaged in shipping otherwise they are non-refundable. Read descriptions carefully and check computer specifications prior to offerding on software as they are non-refundable.
· offerDING POLICIES: All non-paying buyers are automatically reported to on the third day after sales end and placed on my blocked buyer list.I reserve the right to cancel offers on members with less than 10 response or that I believe are manipulating the offer as in prior sales for items similar to this.
· SHIPPING: Winner pays shipping. United States only. I take care in packaging my items and may include USPS Delivery Confirmation at no charge on all items shipped Priority Mail. All items shipped via USPS are shipped the first or second day after payment is received. Larger items may require a couple days for packaging. You will get an email from USPS stating your item is in its system and on the way. All large items are shipped via FedEx or UPS.
· SHIPPING COSTS: Shipping costs on my items are calculated through the system. All boxes are professionally weighted prior to listing the item. Because the USPS no longer provides free Priority mail packaging tape, it is necessary to charge a packing and handling fee to cover the cost of the labels and tape used to seal your item, I rarely charge for packing materials unless I have to go out and purchase them. We recycle from others or use our own recycled shredding in an effort to GO GREEN.
· PAYMENT: Payment is expected in 24 hours of sales end or receipt of invoice, unless other arrangements are made with us. Immediate payment required on buy it now items.
· response POLICY: If you don?t plan on leaving response at the end of the sale, don?t offer on our items. We take pride in our response. We have a Reciprocal response Policy. By leaving response for us, it signifies to me that you have received your item. Once you leave response for us, we will leave response for you. This policy insures honest response from buyers and eliminates unprofessional response from novice, dishonest, and immature buyers. Please email me with any problems with regard to shipping before leaving response. I leave honest response about the transaction. For example, if an item was returned undeliverable or unable to forward and the buyer leaves negative response for non-receipt, I will honestly state these facts to the buyer. So please email me if there is a problem before leaving response. If you are about to leave negative response for any reason, please contact us! We are easy to get along with and we will work something out. Negative response is bad for both parties. I have seen many buyers who leave lots of negative response for sellers.
· SMALL PRINT: I am as truthful as possible in the description of my items. I will answer questions on any of my sales as soon as possible. I am usually online every day, checking sales, offerding and listing items. I usually do not set a reserve on my items. I may or may not release the reserve on the item being sold. If you do not agree with the selling price, postage, payment method or any one of above terms and conditions, please DO NOT offer. Once you have placed a offer, it implies that you totally agree with all Terms and Conditions set forth above and are bound to a sales contract.
THANKS & HAPPY offerDING!