This item has been shown 0 times.
SonicWALL NSA 2400 01-SSC-7020 UTM VPN Network Security Firewall
* IN STOCK * OVERNIGHT OPTION *
Overnight/Next Day cutoff time : 5 pm PST/PDT (8 PM EST/EDT)
Seller refurbished, tested, working, and sold with warranty. Reset to factory defaults.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
This SonicWALL NSA 2400 01-SSC-7020 UTM VPN Network Security Firewall is seller refurbished, tested, working, and sold with warranty. Reset to factory defaults. NetworkTigers, Inc. can overnight this SonicWALL NSA 2400 01-SSC-7020 UTM VPN Network Security Firewall to your location. We sell this SonicWALL NSA 2400 01-SSC-7020 UTM VPN Network Security Firewall with a warranty.You may find used "transferable" SonicWALLs for less on the internet. Transfer means: you get to register this at SonicWALL and get firmware, support and other services. But how many sellers advertise "transferable" and mean it? Most sellers will advertise "transferable" but the unit is not in their www.mysonicwall.com account. This means, that when you get the SonicWALL, you have to do a few hours of work and wait a few weeks before SonicWALL will transfer you the unit to your account.
ALL THE SONICWALLS THAT WE ADVERTISE AS TRANSFERABLE DIRECTLY FROM OUR ACCOUNT. THIS MEANS NO ADDITIONAL WORK FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET IT EXCEPT TO EMAIL YOUR ACCOUNT AND TO CONFIRM THE SERIAL NUMBER OF THE UNIT YOU RECEIVED.
If the seller cannot tell you if it is transferable, this is a warning flag. Non-transferable means only one thing: used in the SonicWALL hardware upgrade program! No matter what the deal you got on pricing, it will never be registerable at mysonicwall. SonicWALL wiped the serial number from the database. That means: no additional services, no support and no software download available. These work as firewalls but are very limited - for example, no VPN!
The same goes for TESTED. We traffic test every port. This means, when it is up for sale, it works. For you, it means when you pay for it, you are getting a quality product.
But, if you like additional work and problems, there may be seemingly less expensive alternatives out there.
Why buy SonicWALL products from NetworkTigers, Inc.?
- SonicWALL experienced. We are the leading sellers of tested, certified, pre-owned SonicWALL products.
- Transferable. Unless we note otherwise, all our used SonicWALL products are transferable to your www.mysonicwall.com account.
- Speedy shipping. At a minimum, we ship within one business day of payment. Most days, items ship the same day as payment. We also offer overnight shipping. If you need to get a firewall up and running, do you really want to wait?
- SonicOS Version: SonicOS Enhanced 5.0 (or higher)
- Stateful Throughput: 775 Mbps
- GAV Performance: 160 Mbps
- IPS Performance: 275 Mbps
- UTM Performance: 150 Mbps
- IMIX Performance: 235 Mbps
- Maximum Connections: 48,000
- New Connections/Sec: 4,000
- Nodes Supported: Unrestricted
- Denial of Service Attack Prevention: 22 classes of DoS, DDoS and scanning attacks
- SonicPoints Supported (Maximum possible): 32
- 3DES/AES Throughput: 300 Mbps
- Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels: 75
- Bundled Global VPN Client Licenses: 10 (250 - Maximum)
- Bundled SSL VPN Licenses: 2 (25 - Maximum)
- Ports : Six (6) RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- USB Ports : Two (2)
- Management ports : One (1) RJ-45 serial console
- Management protocols : CLI, SNMP, Telnet, SSH and Web
- Licenses: 10 x Global VPN Client Enterprise, 75 x VPN SA ( Site-to-site Tunnels ), 1 x Virtual Assist, 2 x SSL VPN
- Firmware Version : SonicOS Enhanced
- Power Supply : AC
- GAV Performance : 160 Mbps
- Stateful Throughput : 775 Mbps
- Node Support : Unlimited/Unrestricted
- Rackmount Hardware : Included
- Model Number : 01-SSC-7020
- Part Number : 01-SSC-7020,1RK25-084,1RK14-053
- Condition : Seller refurbished, tested, working, and sold with warranty. Reset to factory defaults.
- UPC Code : 758479070207
- One (1) Seller refurbished SonicWALL NSA 2400 01-SSC-7020 as described above
- One (1) Power Cord Included
- One (1) Set Rackmount Brackets Included
- Manuals and Software CDs Not Included
Manuals and/or install software (where applicable) may be available through the manufacturer's website
Terms and Conditions
Your offer/offer/buy-it-now: Your
submission of a offer or your decision to "buy-it-now" means that you
have read and accepted all of the terms and conditions of this sale
listed on this page.
Please do not make assumptions about what is and what is not included with an
item. If we do not specify that something is included, assume it is not.
If there is contradictory information contained in the listing, consider
the least advantageous information to the buyer to be correct.
Sales Tax: All
items shipped to a California address or picked up at our warehouse are
subject to 9.00% sales tax. Pickup charges and "shipping," because it
includes packaging, is taxable in California. If you are a reseller,
please email a completed BOE-230 (California State Board of Equalization
Resale Certificate) to us. Our contact information is also on the web. We can
refund sales tax only after we have a signed and verified BOE230.
The items you are buying from NetworkTigers, Inc. (formerly Andover) may be
used or returns from previous purchasers and are sold in the condition
received by NetworkTigers, Inc. We make no express or implied
warranties or representations with respect to the items (including, but
not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness) and
disclaims any liability that may arise from the use of purchased items.
Many items are covered under their original factory warranty, in which
case we recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly if you
experience a problem with an item you purchase from us.
Return Policy or Warranty:
First thirty days: Regardless of warranty period, you have thirty days from the date the
item is delivered to the shipping address to review it for any undocumented material defect,
deficiency, or missing items. We do not offer refunds or exchanges after this period for
any of these issues. Warranty periods for item functionality are displayed above. If you
wish to have a longer warranty, please contact us directly. If you wish to return the item
and the reason for your return is due to an error on our part, we will pay the return
shipping costs and refund your original shipping charges. For any other reason, you are
responsible for all shipping costs to and from our warehouse. Any duties, taxes, and fees
associated with the shipments to and from locations outside the continental United States
are solely your responsibility.
Questions or Issues: Please do
not attempt to repair the item if it is in any way damaged or
nonfunctional without first contacting us via email or by calling us on our 800 phone number.
If you attempt to repair an item without consent from us, this will void the warranty.
Warranty replacement: If you
have an issue with an item during the warranty period, please contact us with the serial
number of the unit and the contact information of the person managing the issue. We will
have our tech contact this person. If we determine that a replacement unit is needed, we
will ship you a replacement and expedite the shipment if requested. Don't try to repair
any item without contacting us first via email or by calling us on our 800 phone number.
Attempting to repair an item without contact with us first voids the warranty.
Returning an item: If you wish
to return an item, please contact us on our 800 number or email us requesting a Return Material
Authorization (RMA) number. Please tell us why you want to return the item. Unless we agree
otherwise, you must return all parts of an item and in the condition it was purchased to
receive credit or a refund. You are responsible for providing proper packaging for returning
the item. Unless unavailable or compromised, the original packaging should suffice. If the item
is damaged on return due to inadequate packaging, you can be responsible for all damages.
Returned items: All items
returned to us for any reason other than above to include a delivery issue or found to
be non-deficient or without material defect after return are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
How we ship:
We ONLY ship using our shipping account. Our preferred carrier is FedEx.
Please do not ask to use your account or service.
"Shipping" charges include packaging, insurance, shipping and handling charges. We
cannot separate these charges. We ship "F.O.B. Destination". We insure from our location.
Pick-up service: Unless otherwise noted, pick-up service at our San Mateo warehouse is available for the full shipping price.
About NetworkTigers, Inc. : NetworkTigers, Inc. (formerly Andover) is a San Mateo, CA based network services firm that offers fast shipping on critical data center equipment.
Email : Please contact us through the listing.
Copyright notice : This page, together with any text, illustrations, photographs and other graphic content is Copyright protected by NetworkTigers, Inc., 2003-2017. All rights reserved. No part of this material may be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.