This item has been shown 19 times.
IBM 513 514 Card Reproducing Punch Program Wiring Plugboard. The 514 was manufactured in Rochester, MN from 1949 to 1964. Withdrawn from marketing in 1978.
Photo and following description from Wikipedia:
"TheIBM 514 Reproducing Punchwas acard punchingmachine developed byIBM. The 514 was manufactured from 1949 to 1978 (1964). The machine could perform these functions:
- Reproducing all or part of the data on a deck of punched cards.
- Gang punching- copying punched information from a master card.
- Summary punching- punching a total or new balance card amounts which have been accumulated in the accounting machine.
- Mark sensing- the operation by which information recorded in the form of pencil marks on a card is turned into punches on the cards.
Mark sensing allowed a person to enter data to be used in punched-card data processing without using a keypunch machine. It was used for tasks like recording long distance calls or meter readings."
Condition is good as shown.
Look over photos and ask any questions.
US Buyer to pay by Paypal within 2 days.
Check out myother items
- Will combine shipping when possible or discount on multiple items. Thanks for looking.
response: If you want response please leave positive response for me and I will do the same for you. If there is any problem please contact me before leaving response so I may address any issues you may have. Thanks for your interest in my sales.