This item has been shown 125 times.
Netgear ProSafe JFS524 24-Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch, Plug and Play:
Netgear ProSafe JFS524 24-Port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch, Plug and Play
Please refer to pictures.Product Information
- Need a quantum leap in office network capability? NETGEAR delivers a cost-effective solution - the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features - automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink - are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can't ignore.Twenty-four ports of speed and capacity at a modest price, with no compromising on quality - that's what you can expect from NETGEAR's hardworking JFS524. Switched 10/100 ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode. Ever-vigilant, the JFS524 begins to operate as soon as it's powered on - with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink, which adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. This rugged metal unit is conveniently compact for an uncluttered desktop or easy rack mounting. And it lets you easily intermix 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your unmanaged network.
- Product ID (ePID)112428751
- Form FactorExternal
- Ports Qty24
- Data Transfer Rate100 Mbps
- Data Link ProtocolEthernet
- Other FeaturesFlow control, full duplex capability, auto-sensing per device, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward, Full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X)
- Status IndicatorsLink activity, collision status, port transmission speed, port duplex mode, power
- Networking TypeSwitch
- Connectivity TechnologyWired
- Switching ProtocolEthernet
- Remote Management ProtocolNone
- MAC Address Table Size4K entries
- Interfaces24 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45, 24 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 female - 24, 24 x network node - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
- Power Consumption Operational15 Watt
- Power SourceAC 100-240 V ( 50/60 Hz ), AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power SupplyPower supply - internal
- Width12.99 in.
- Height1.69 in.
- Depth6.65 in.
- Weight4 lbs
- Enclosure TypeExternal
- Max Operating Temperature104 ˚F
- Min Operating Temperature32 ˚F
- Rack Mounting KitIncluded
- Built-in DevicesLED panel