This item has been shown 0 times.
Used PoE Switch. The GE-DS-82-POE 8-Port Fast Ethernet Layer 2+ Managed Switch from General Electric offers eight 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet ports with 2 Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports. This cost-effective managed switch not only delivers easy web-based management, but also provides a centralized SNMP application to monitor the status of switch and traffic per port.
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 ports with auto-MDI/MDI-X function for each port
- 2-Port Gigabit TP/SFP combo interface, SFP (Mini-GBIC) supports 100/1000 Dual Mode
- 8K absolute MAC address table, automatic source address learning and ageing, 2Mbit embedded memory for packet buffers
- PoE : Up to 8 IEEE 802.3af devices powered with up to 15.4 W for each PoE port. Auto detect of powered device (PD), circuit protection prevents power interference between ports,
- Supports VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q Tag-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1v Protocol based VLAN, Q-in-Q tunneling
- GARP / GVRP for VLAN Management, Up to 255 VLAN groups, out of 4041 VLAN IDs, Private VLAN Edge (PVE) supported
- Supports Link Aggregation, up to 5 trunk groups, up to 8 ports per trunk group with 1.6Gbps bandwidth (Full Duplex Mode)
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol), Cisco ether-channel (Static Trunk)
- Spanning Tree Protocol: STP, IEEE 802.1D (STP), RSTP, IEEE 802.1w (RSTP), IEEE 802.1s (MSTP)
- Quality of Service : 4 priority queues on all switch ports, Traffic classification, WRR, Traffic-policing policies, Voice VLAN Traffic QoS
- Multicast : Supports IGMP Snooping v1 and v2, Querier mode support, Multicast VLAN Registration
- Security : IEEE 802.1x Port-Based / MAC-Based Authentication, Web / RADIUS / TACACS+ users access authentication
- Management :Console/Telnet CLI, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, SSH v1/v2, SSL v3, BOOTP and DHCP client, TFTP, SNTP, Local logging, 4 RMON groups
- IP Stacking management up to 36 units