This item has been shown 5 times.
In excelled pre-owned condition!Includes device, power cable, and ethernet cable.
- Compatible IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W), Middle-span and end-span, Up to Max 24W Power Budget for extend working life
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port input and 1 PoE Gigabit Ethernet port output offer full duplex 2Gbps Ethernet speeds.
- Converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE Gigabit port, Network a PoE device located up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away via Full Duplex Gigabit speeds
- Supports Ubiquiti POE-48-24W-G POE-48-24W-G-WH, Compact and cost effective PoE injector which offer multiple protection, such as over current protection, over load protection, over voltage protection and anti-interference protection
- Plug & play, no configuration is needed, simply connect a PoE network device to this PoE adapter, accommodates most installations scenarios.
Note: The PSE-480040G works for Gigabit 803.2af PoE Devices in 1000Mbps Networks.
The iCreatin PoE Injector can save you money by using an existing Ethernet line to deliver data and power.
The iCreatin PoE Injector can easily connect any IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to a non-PoE LAN switch port.
This PoE Injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera, or any IEEE 802.3af powered device to a LAN switch.
Reduce Wiring Costs With the iCreatin PoE Injector you can dramatically reduce wiring costs by powering devices through your existing Ethernet line rather than running new AC power lines.
To use this PoE injector, all you need to do is connect the iCreatin PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and then use your existing Ethernet Cable to deliver DC power and data to your device.
Protect Your Equipment Now that you are running DC power to your networked equipment through the Cat5 cabling, you need to be sure that your devices are protected from power problems.
The iCreatin PoE Injector is designed with short circuit protection Over Current and Over Voltage Protection, keeping your devices safe. It is also protect your products from overloads and high voltages .
2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
Support 802.3af PoE (15.4W), Up to 24W Power Budget (Better for extend working life)
Power feed: Supports both Mode A and B;
Data rate: 10/100/1000Mbps.
Deliver power up to about 328feet (100 meters)
Support 100-240V voltage input
What in Box?
1 x Gigabit PoE injector (Max 24 watt)
1 x US Power cordItem Weight6.7 ouncesProduct Dimensions5.6 x 3.6 x 2.6 inches