This item has been shown 322 times.
For selling IBM POWER7 CPU based server 740 Express 8205-E6C.Server has:
1) 2 x Sockets = 2 x 8 CPUs = 16 CPUs in total. Each CPU can handle SMT4. So there are 64 cores in total. 3.6 GHz on all cores. The top available CPU configuration for that generation.
2) 320 GB of RAM DDR3 106003) 8 x 300 Gb SAS HDD 15k in RAID 5
4) Dual 1Gbit Network PCI Card5) Dual Power Supply 2 kW each.
6) DVD driverServer supports IBM AIX, Linux, IBM i, VIOS (licenses included)
Server comes with 2 x PDU power cords.
The initial sale is for server with configuration above.I am ready to give KVM access to the server for checking and testing purposes.
Server is configurable to suit buyers need (every components are made by IBM):
- server can be upgraded with brand new or used IBM HDD SAS 15k (136/300/600 Gb) with very competitive prices- server can be upgraded with additional IBM PCI cards (Optical interfaces 4,8,10,16 Gbit / SAS controllers)- any RAID configuration, LPAR, OS installation or any other software related task can be done for customer free of chargeServer can be bundled with:
- original rails in very good condition- original IBM HMC server (Hardware Management Console) in very good condition to control every aspect of the main server (if you choose that option I will set up everything for you, e.g. networking between servers, so only thing you need to do to start working is to power up servers)- IBM 5887 Disk Drive Expansion module- IBM PDU- IBM data tape Jaguar 3592 (18P7534)- IBM LTO-7 Tape driver FC- IBM 1U KVM console 7316-TF3
Message me if you have any questions. I can make an separate listing for any of additional equipment with discount rate for the server`s buyer and ship all items together with the server to save on shipping.
I will be more than happy to arrange a free shipping for you Worldwide wherever you need the server to be shipped. I am ready to give individual approach to the customer. Due to server's high weight 2hot-swapPSU will beshipped in separate shipment.PayPal, Credit Cards and BTC are accepted as payment methods.
Feel free to contact me!P.S. The actual server is on the bottom on 2nd picture