This item has been shown 187 times.
- About Us
- Payment Info
- Shipping Info
- Customer Support
Extreme Networks Summit X430-8p Ethernet Switch
Mfr Part #:
General InformationThe Extreme Networks Summit X430 series Gigabit Ethernet standalone switches provide network edge connectivity for enterprises, branch offices, and small and medium-sized businesses. Summit X430 series are available in 28- or 52-port 10/100/1000 Mpps port models 8 or 24 port 10/100/1000 Mpps IEEE 802.3at PoE models and are ideal for network convergence of Unified Communications, wireless mobility, streaming media and multicast traffic on a single open fabric edge network. The Summit X430 leverages a compact 1RU and 10-inch deep form factor, along with a low volume operating mode that makes it ideal for open office and wiring closet environments. Summit X430 series switches support up to 4 fixed front panel 100/1000BASE-X (SFP) unpopulated ports (two SFP ports on the 8 port PoE+ switch) that can be utilized for high-speed backbone or link aggregation connections between wiring closets.
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported:Twisted PairEthernet Technology:Gigabit EthernetNetwork Technology:10/100/1000Base-TNetwork Technology:1000Base-X
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots:2Expansion Slot Type:SFPNumber of SFP Slots:2
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported:2
Management & ProtocolsManageable:Yes
Power DescriptionPoE (RJ-45) Port:NoPower Source:Power Supply
Physical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit:1UForm Factor:Rack-mountableForm (Approximate):5 lbSummit X430-8p Ethernet Switch1 X AC Power Supply
Certifications & Standards:EMI/EMC Standards:
- FCC CFR 47 part 15 Class A (U.S.A.)
- ICES-003 Class A (Canada)
- EN 55022:2010 Class A
- EN 61000-3-2 2006+ A2: 2008 Class A iHarmonics)
- EN 61000-3-3 2008 (Flicker)
- EN 55024 2010
- ETSI EN 300 386: v1.6.1 2008+A2:2010 (EMC Telecommunications)
- EN 61000-6-4: 2007+A1: 2011 (General Emissions for Industrial, Scientific & Medical)
- EN 61000-6-2:2005 (General Immunity for Industrial, Scientific & Medical)
- EN 50121-4:2006 (Emission and immunity of the signaling for Railway Applications)
- 2004/108/EC EMC 22:2010, Class A (International Emissions)
- CISPR 24 A2:2010(International Immunity) - IEC/EN 61000- 4-2:2008 Electrostatic Discharge, 8kV Contact, 15kV Air, Criteria A -IEC/EN 61000-4-3:2010 Radiated Immunity 20V/m, Criteria A
- IEC/EN 61000-4-4:2012 Transient Burst - Power AC, ± 2.0kV, Criteria A
- IEC 61000-4-5:2005/EN 61000-4-5:2006 Surge
- UL 60950-12nd Ed., Lisited Devices (U.S.)
- CSA 22.2 #60950-1-03 wnd Ed. (Canada)
- Complies with FCC 21CFR1040.10 (U.S. Laser Safety)
- CDRH Letter of Approval (U.S. FDA deviations
- EN60825-1:2007 (Lasers Safety) TUV-RGS Mark by German Notified Body
- 2006/95/EC Low Volatage Directive
- AS/NZX 60950-1 (Australia/New Zealand)
IEEE Friendly:YesEnvironmental Certification:China RoHSEnvironmental Certification:RoHS-6Environmental Certification:WEEE
Welcome to the NothingButSavings store!
To make your purchase as easy as possible, NothingButSavings requires payment via PayPal at the time of purchase. We have outlined all of our store policies below, however if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
NothingButSavings currently accepts PayPal for all transactions. PayPal is the preferred method for and helps to speed up order times.
Sales tax is applied for shipments to addresses in applicable States where we are required by law to collect and remit sales tax. Purchases are not tax-exempt merely because we are not required to collect a State's Sales Tax. Your State may require you to pay use tax on your purchase. For more information, please visit your State's Department of Revenue or Sales and Use Tax website.
For security purposes, NothingButSavings will only ship to the address provided by at the time of the order. If for any reason this address is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible to see if other arrangements can be made. NothingButSavings accepts no responsibility for incorrect delivery information contained in your account at the time of purchase.
If you need to reach us at any time please click here.