This item has been shown 0 times.
This unit was obtained for a project that was cancelled, powered up once, never configured. All included accessories are included.
The Extreme Networks E4G-200 Cell Site Router delivers Ethernet, IP/MPLS and pseudowire capabilities in a compact 1RU form factor. The E4G-200 provides mobile operators the ability to manage and aggregate TDM and Ethernet services and their associated protocols onto an economical and efficient Ethernet mobile backhaul infrastructure.
The Extreme Networks E4G-200 Cell Site Router (CSR) is where 4G backhaul begins and where the T1/E1 pseudowire circuit for 2G/3G is also initiated. Installation is in or very near to the base station tower. 2G and 3G base stations use T1/E1 for backhaul connectivity and 4G base stations connect directly to the cell site router via Ethernet. The E4G-200 provides the necessary interfaces for 2G, 3G, and 4G base stations while still meeting the demands of its installation environment, in a design that is very compact (less than 10 inches/24 cm deep), and features an extended temperature range.
The Extreme Networks E4G-200 router is designed for services running over an Ethernet and IP/MPLS infrastructure. The E4G-200 is designed to backhaul 2G, 3G and 4G mobile traffic, using a single backhaul network instead of a multiple backhaul networks which translates into an economical deployment model. Service providers, energy utilities, transportation and government agencies can deploy Extreme Networks E4G-200 router for mobile backhaul with the knowledge that their deployments will have advanced services.
The E4G-200 enables service providers to provide Ethernet/IP services cost-effectively at any cell site, including optional TDM pseudowires and deployments of 4G base stations. This flexibility gives service providers the ability to deploy revenue-generating services at 2G/3G cell sites and allows for 4G deployments and new Ethernet/IP services.
- Increased Gigabit Ethernet ports – twelve active GbE ports
- Optional industry-standard pseudowires – supports up to 16 ports
- Extended temperature range – from -40°C to +65°C
- Certified synchronization – both IEEE 1588v2 and SyncE
- Carrier-grade resiliency – through EAPS (Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching, RFC 3619) or ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection standard
- Integrated Ethernet OAM – support for IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag, and ITU Y.1731
- Low latency for LTE
- Line rate performance
- Compact size – 1 RU and only 10 inches/25.4cm in depth