This item has been shown 3 times.
- About Us
- Payment Info
- Shipping Info
- Customer Support
Extreme Networks 08G20G4-24 800 Series Networking Switches 24 Ports
Mfr Part #:
The Enterasys 800-Series is a highly reliable Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet family of edge switches that provides scalable, wire-rate performance in support of the bandwidth-intensive and delay-sensitive requirements of today's demanding applications.
The 800-Series is comprised of ten models (four 10/100 switches and six 10/100/1000 switches):
- 24 port 10/100 with four SFP uplinks and two 10/100/1000 ports
- 24 port 10/100 PoE with four SFP uplinks and two 10/100/1000 ports
- 48 port 10/100 with four SFP uplinks and two 10/100/1000 ports
- 48 port 10/100 PoE with four SFP uplinks and two 10/100/1000 ports
- 8 port 10/100/1000 with two SFP uplinks
- 8 port 10/100/1000 PoE with two SFP uplinks
- 24 port 10/100/1000 with four SFP uplinks
- 24 port 10/100/1000 PoE with four SFP uplinks
- 48 port 10/100/1000 with four SFP uplinks
- 48 port 10/100/1000 PoE with four SFP uplinks
Up to eight switches can be interconnected to form a single managed entity thereby creating a virtual switch that can be managed with a single IP address to help minimize management re-quirements. An integral power supply is the primary source of power for all 800-Series switches and complete power redundancy is provided by optional external power supplies.
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported:Twisted PairEthernet Technology:Gigabit EthernetNetwork Technology:10/100/1000Base-T
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots:4Expansion Slot Type:SFPShared SFP Slot:NoNumber of SFP Slots:4
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported:2
Management & ManagementMIB IISNMP HourPower DescriptionPoE (RJ-45) Port:NoInput Voltage:110 V ACInput Voltage:220 V ACPower Source:Power SupplyRedundant Power Supply Supported:YesPhysical CharacteristicsCompatible Rack Unit:1UForm (Approximate):5.18 lb
- UL 60950-1
- FDA 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
- CAN/CSA C22.2, No. 60950-1
- EN 60950-1
- EN 60825-1
- EN 60825-2
- IEC 60950-1
- 2006/95/EC (Low Voltage Directive)
- FCC 47 CFR Part 15 (Class A)
- ICES-003 (Class A)
- EN 55022 (Class A)
- EN 55024
- EN 61000-3-2
- EN 61000-3-3
- AS/NZ CISPR-22 (Class A). VCCI V-3. CNS 13438 (BSMI)
- 2004/108/EC (EMC Directive)
IEEE Friendly:YesEnvironmental Certification:China RoHSEnvironmental Certification:RoHSEnvironmental Certification:WEEE
Welcome to the NothingButSavings store!
To make your purchase as easy as possible, NothingButSavings requires payment via PayPal at the time of purchase. We have outlined all of our store policies below, however if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
NothingButSavings currently accepts PayPal for all transactions. PayPal is the preferred method for and helps to speed up order times.
Sales tax is applied for shipments to addresses in applicable States where we are required by State law(s) to collect and remit sales tax.
For security purposes, NothingButSavings will only ship to the address provided by at the time of the order. If for any reason this address is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible to see if other arrangements can be made. NothingButSavings accepts no responsibility for incorrect delivery information contained in your account at the time of purchase.
If you need to reach us at any time please click here.