This item has been shown 39 times.
- About Us
- Payment Info
- Shipping Info
- Customer Support
Dell S3124 Rack-Mountable 24-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Switch w/ 2x Combo SFP
Mfr Part #:
Data-center-optimized, high-performance 1GbE switches
Optimized for high-performance data center environments, Dell Networking S-Series 1GbE switches:
- Deliver low latency, superb performance and high density with hardware and software redundancy
- Offer Active Fabric designs using S- or Z-Series core switches to create a two-tier, 1/10/40 GbE data center network architecture
- Provide ideal solutions for ToR applications in enterprise, Web 2.0 and cloud service providers' data center networks
Optimized for the open networking era
Get more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select, open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of applications and tools, open-source and Linux-based, provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Built for cost-effective deployment
Select S-Series Managed 1/10GbE switches are supported by the Dell Open Automation Framework, a suite of interrelated network management tools that can be used together or independently to provide a flexible, available and manageable network while helping reduce operational expenses.
The Open Automation Framework takes full advantage of Dell Networking Operating System OS9 software capabilities to bring network automation into virtual data center environments. This helps the S-Series switches efficiently respond and adapt to changes in application requirements.
Media & PerformanceMedia Type Supported:Twisted PairMedia Type Supported:Optical FiberEthernet Technology:Gigabit EthernetEthernet Technology:10 Gigabit EthernetNetwork Technology:10/100/1000Base-TNetwork Technology:1000Base-XNetwork Technology:10GBase-X
I/O ExpansionsNumber of Total Expansion Slots:4Expansion Slot Type:SFP+Expansion Slot Type:SFPShared SFP Slot:YesNumber of SFP Slots:2Number of SFP+ Slots:2
Network & CommunicationLayer Supported:2
Management & ProtocolsManageable:Yes
Power DescriptionPower Source:Power SupplyRedundant Power Supply Supported:Yes
Physical (Approximate):13.23 lb
Welcome to the NothingButSavings store!
To make your purchase as easy as possible, NothingButSavings requires payment via PayPal at the time of purchase. We have outlined all of our store policies below, however if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Click the Pay Now button at the top of this listing to immediately proceed with our checkout and payment process. Please note that the Pay Now button is ONLY available after winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now purchase.
NothingButSavings currently accepts PayPal for all transactions. PayPal is the preferred method for and helps to speed up order times.
Sales tax is applied for shipments to addresses in applicable States where we are required by State law(s) to collect and remit sales tax.
For security purposes, NothingButSavings will only ship to the address provided by at the time of the order. If for any reason this address is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible to see if other arrangements can be made. NothingButSavings accepts no responsibility for incorrect delivery information contained in your account at the time of purchase.
If you need to reach us at any time please click here.