This item has been shown 68 times.
Cyberoam CR 25iNG 1800mbit/s Hardware Firewall Model No. SCB-6901 #97
Future-ready Security for SOHO/ROBO networdk
Cyberoam NG series of Unified Threat Management appliances are the Next-Generation network security appliances that include UTM security features and performance required for future networks. The NG series for SOHO offer “the fastest UTMs made for SMBs” to small offices. The best-in-class hardware along with software to match, enables the NG series to offer unmatched throughput speeds, compared to any other UTM appliance in this market segment. This assures support for future IT trends in organizations like high-speed Internet and rising number of devices in organizations – offering future-ready security for small office networks.
With Cyberoam NG series, businesses get assured Security, Connectivity and Productivity. The Layer 8 Technology treats User-Identity as the 8th Layer or the HUMAN layer in the protocol stack. It attaches User-Identity to security, which adds speed to an organization’s security by offering instant visibility into the source of attacks by username rather than only IP address. Cyberoam’s Extensible Security Architecture (ESA) supports feature enhancements that can be developed rapidly and deployed with minimum efforts, offering future-ready security to organizations.
--Copper GbE -4-
--Console Ports (RJ45) -1-
--Hardware Bypass Segments#---
--Configurable Internal/DMZ/WAN Ports -Yes-
--Firewall Throughput (UDP) -1,800-
--Firewall Throughput (TCP) -1,200-
--IPSec VPN Throughput (Mbps) -210-
--No. of IPSec Tunnels -550-
--SSL VPN Throughput -75-
--WAF Protected Throughput -100-
--Anti-Virus Throughput (Mbps) -350-
--IPS Throughput (Mbps) -240-
--UTM Throughput -125-
While I make every effort to provide 100% accurate information, compatibility is provided as a courtesy to you and does not constitute any warranties, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy of such information. The customer is urged to certify that the part(s) ordered is/are the correct one(s) needed.
- 30days from your receipt of the ordered item unless the item is marked "AS IS" in which case there is no warranty.
- If for any reason this item is not working return it, any time during the above mentioned30 day period, for full refund. The exception is items listed "AS IS" which means I do not know if the item is working and have priced it accordingly!
- If something is not as advertised please contact me. I look at my In Box every day so you should receive a prompt response to any message you send me.
- My 100% positive response is more important than a few bucks so if you are dissatisfied let me know.
- PayPal payments only
- Payments should show in my PayPal account no later than 7 days after your commitment to purchase this item.If there is a problem making your payment to PayPal let me know.I am easy to work with.
- Normally items will be shipped within 24 hours after your payment shows in my PayPal account but I have given myself three days in this listing.Often I get it to the shipper the same day.
- Normally your item will ship via USPS without insurance, unless the amount paid to my PayPal account is over $100.00.In that case I will purchase the USPS insurance at my
- The last thing I want is an unhappy customer so I would never intentionally ship a questionable item without listing it as such (AS IS).I have been repairing computers for 57 years and I know how frustrating it can be to receive a needed item and then find it is not as advertised.But there will be rare occasions when my best efforts are not enough and the item you have received has problems.In that case please notify me, through , within30 days of receiving the item.If the item is not marked "AS IS" I will gladly refund your full purchase price.
- If you have questions please ask them before purchasing the item.I will do my best to answer promptly
- Normally I would expect you to know any compatibility and/or software/driver requirements for the item you purchase.If I can help before you buy this item I will be glad to do so but, please do not hold me responsible for any incompatibility issues after you have received the item.