This item has been shown times.
Cisco SG200-18 18-port Gigabit Smart Switch
Cisco SG200-18 Ethernet Switch - 18 Port - 2 Slot
SLM2016T-NA Switches & Bridges From the Manufacturer The Cisco SG200-18
(SLM2016T-NA) switch is an affordable 18-port Gigabit Ethernet smart switch,
including two combination mini-GBIC ports, that delivers the performance
needed to support high-bandwidth applications. It delivers the basic security
and quality of service (QoS) features needed to share network resources and
connect network devices. The switch has native support for IPv6 as well as the
previous IPv4 standard ensuring your network is ready for the next generation
of technologies. With energy-efficient technology, it optimizes power use to
reduce energy costs without compromising performance. It's easy to configure
and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is offered with a limited
lifetime warranty. The Cisco SG200-18 provides the ideal combination of
affordability, reliability and performance in a switch designed specifically
for small businesses. About Cisco 200 Series Switches Cisco 200 Series
Switches are a series of smart switches that combine high network performance
and reliability with essential network features and easy to use management.
Models include 24 or 48 ports of Fast Ethernet, with 2 Gigabit Ethernet
uplinks, or 8 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, plus Power over
Ethernet options. The Cisco 200 Series of switches feature basic security,
quality of service, energy-efficient technology, and IPv6 support needed to
build a business-class network. Delivers the performance needed to support
high-bandwidth applications. View larger Simplify Your Network Without
Sacrificing Features Achieve a business-class network with important features
like quality of service (QoS), Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support. Cisco
200 Series switches remove complexity from the setup process using a browser-
based configuration interface. Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to
go, quickly and without errors. Proven Security Keep the data on your network
safe from unauthorized access. Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X
port security lets you control access to your network. Energy Efficient Design
Cisco 200 Series switches conserve energy by optimizing power use and lowers
energy costs. Ports power down automatically when a link is down, and embedded
intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length. Use switches to
optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
It's an excellent solution. Easy Configuration and Management Configure your
network with intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management,
and troubleshooting. Cisco 200 Series switches obtain IP addresses with Cisco
FindIT, and provides automated security and QoS port configuration. Peace of
Mind Each switch is tested to help ensure optimal uptime and performance and
easy integration with other Cisco networking and communications products. Rest
assured knowing that all Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches are
protected by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. Complete Your
Business Network with These Cisco Products The Cisco WAP2000 Wireless-G Access
Point is ideal for small businesses looking for robust wireless access. Its
RangeBooster technology outputs a signal up to twice as far as standard
802.11g, with reduced dead spots and improved throughput up to 35 percent. The
Cisco RVS4000 Gigabit Security Router delivers secure, high-speed network
access with switching capabilities to help staff in small businesses safely
connect to required resources. IPsec VPN capabilities allow employees working
remotely to access files and email as securely as if they were in the office.
The Cisco NSS 322 (NSS322D00-K9) 2-Bay Smart Storage combines affordability
with high performance to help you meet--and exceed--the data protection
demands of your small business. Which Cisco Small Business 200 Series Switch
is Right for You? 10/100 Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet SF200-24 SF200-24P SF200-48
SF200-48P SG200-08 SG200-08P SG200-18 SG200-26 SG200-26P SG200-50 SG200-50P
Ports 24 x 10/100 24 x 10/100 48 x 10/100 48 x 10/100 8 x 10/100/1000 8 x
10/100/1000 16 x 10/100/1000 24 x 10/100/1000 24 x 10/100/1000 48 x
10/100/1000 48 x 10/100/1000 2 x combo Gigabit SFP Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
Switching Capacity 6.55 Mpps 6.55 Mpps 10.12 Mpps 10.12 Mpps 13.6 Mpps 13.6
Mpps 26.78 Mpps 38.69 Mpps 38.69 Mpps 74.41 Mpps 74.41 Mpps Forwarding
Performance(64-byte packet size) 8.8 Gbps 8.8 Gbps 13.6 Gbps 13.6 Gbps 11.9
Gbps 11.9 Gbps 36 Gbps 52 Gbps 52 Gbps 100 Gbps 100 Gbps Rack Mountable
- 18 - 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 4 mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) slots (shared with 4 Ethernet ports) for fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and response:
- response is extremely important to us and
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive response. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!