This item has been shown 74 times.
Cisco SF200-24P Smart Switch: 24 10/100 Ports, 12 of 24 PoE Ports, 2 Combo Mini-GBIC Ports (SLM224PT-NA)
Cisco Small Business; 300 Series; Managed Switches; Fast
Ethernet; Gigabit Ethernet; Power over Ethernet (PoE); Power-saving; energy
efficient; switch From the Manufacturer The Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-NA)
switch is an affordable 24-port 10/100 smart switch with two combination mini-
GBIC uplink ports and Power over Ethernet (PoE). It delivers the basic
security and quality of service (QoS) features needed to share network
resources and connect network devices. The switch has native support for IPv6
as well as the previous IPv4 standard ensuring your network is ready for the
next generation of technologies. With energy-efficient technology, it
optimizes power use to reduce energy costs without compromising performance.
It's easy to configure and manage with intuitive browser-based tools and is
offered with a limited lifetime warranty. The Cisco SF200-24P provides the
ideal combination of affordability, reliability, and performance in a switch
designed specifically for small businesses. About Cisco 200 Series Switches
Cisco 200 Series Switches are a series of smart switches that combine high
network performance and reliability with essential network features and easy
to use management. Models include 24 or 48 ports of Fast Ethernet, with 2
Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, or 8 to 52 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity,
plus Power over Ethernet options. The Cisco 200 Series of switches feature
basic security, quality of service, energy-efficient technology, and IPv6
support needed to build a business-class network. Native support for IPv6 to
ensure your network is ready for the next generation of technologies. View
larger Simplify Your Network Without Sacrificing Features Achieve a business-
class network with important features like quality of service (QoS), Power
over Ethernet, and IPv6 support. Cisco 200 Series switches remove complexity
from the setup process using a browser-based configuration interface. Get your
high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors. Proven
Security Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security lets you control
access to your network. Energy Efficient Design Cisco 200 Series switches
conserve energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs. Ports power
down automatically when a link is down, and embedded intelligence adjusts
power usage based on cable length. Use switches to optimize power usage for
energy efficiency without compromising performance. Easy Configuration and
Management Configure your network with intuitive, browser-based tools that
simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting. Cisco 200 Series switches
obtain IP addresses with Cisco FindIT, and provides automated security and QoS
port configuration. Peace of Mind Each switch is tested to help ensure optimal
uptime and performance and easy integration with other Cisco networking and
communications products. Rest assured knowing that all Cisco Small Business
200 Series Smart Switches are protected by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware
Warranty. Complete Your Business Network with These Cisco Products The Cisco
RV042 Dual WAN VPN Router is a proven solution that delivers highly secure,
high performance connectivity at the heart of your small business network. The
Cisco WVC210 Wireless-G PTZ Internet Camera with Audio sends live video
through the Internet to a web browser anywhere in the world. The Cisco NSS 322
(NSS322D00-K9) 2-Bay Smart Storage combines affordability with high
performance to help you meet--and exceed--the data protection demands of your
small business. Which Cisco Small Business 200 Series Switch is Right for You?
10/100 Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet SF200-24 SF200-24P SF200-48 SF200-48P
SG200-08 SG200-08P SG200-18 SG200-26 SG200-26P SG200-50 SG200-50P Ports 24 x
10/100 24 x 10/100 48 x 10/100 48 x 10/100 8 x 10/100/1000 8 x 10/100/1000 16
x 10/100/1000 24 x 10/100/1000 24 x 10/100/1000 48 x 10/100/1000 48 x
10/100/1000 2 x combo Gigabit SFP Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Switching Capacity
6.55 Mpps 6.55 Mpps 10.12 Mpps 10.12 Mpps 13.6 Mpps 13.6 Mpps 26.78 Mpps 38.69
Mpps 38.69 Mpps 74.41 Mpps 74.41 Mpps Forwarding Performance(64-byte packet
size) 8.8 Gbps 8.8 Gbps 13.6 Gbps 13.6 Gbps 11.9 Gbps 11.9 Gbps 36 Gbps 52
Gbps 52 Gbps 100 Gbps 100 Gbps Rack Mountable Desktop
- Easy configuration and management
- Performance and reliability
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Network security
- IP telephony support
- High Performance and Reliability: Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced Features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing and IPv6 support.
- Easy Setup and Management: Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
Shipping is complimentary within the lower 48 US States.
- We Do Not Ship to PO/APO Boxes, HI or Alaska
- We Do Not Ship Outside of the Continental US
- All items ship within 24-72 hours of Payment
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
Terms of Sale and response:
- response is extremely important to us and
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave Positive response. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE leaving a neutral or negative rating so that we may resolve any concerns.
- We PROMISE we can make you happy if you give us a fair chance.
Returns / Concerns:
- All items qualify for returns within 14 - 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at time of listing.
- Inventory on changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.
- Please do not penalize us if we have to issue you a refund!
Thank You For Your Business!