This item has been shown 5 times.
Have a question?
Message us now
Click to Menu
Huge product range
Friendly customer support
20% off* with code POLAR20. Ends 14/7. T&Cs apply.
Cisco ASA 5525-X hardware firewall 2000 Mbit/s 1U
- SKU: ASA5525-FPWR-K9
- EAN: 0882658738609
Meet the industry’s first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack. How? By combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today’s NGFW solutions are capable of. Whether you need protection for a small or midsized business, a distributed enterprise, or a single data center, Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services provides the needed scale and context in a NGFW solution.
Superior Multilayered Protection
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliance firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks (Figure 1). Cisco ASA is the world’s most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall. Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services features these comprehensive capabilities:
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity.
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness.
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response.
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories.
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
Photos are for illustration only, it may differ from the actual item.
Data transmissionFirewall throughput2000 Mbit/sPerformanceCertificationIEC 60950-1: 2005, EN 60950-1:2006+A1:2009, UL 60950-1:2007, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07NetworkingNumber of VPN connections750Number of VLANs200Management featuresLED indicatorsYesPorts & interfacesConnectivity technologyWiredUSB 2.0 ports quantity2SFP/SFP+ slots quantity1Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports1MemoryInternal memory8000 MBStorageStorage media typeSSDSolid-state drive capacity120 GBDesignRack mountingYesForm factor1UPowerAC input voltage100-240 VAC input frequency50 - 60 HzInput current15 APower consumption (typical)75 WPeak power108 WOperational conditionsOperating temperature (T-T)-5 - 40 °CStorage temperature (T-T)-25 - 70 °COperating relative humidity (H-H)10 - 90%Storage relative humidity (H-H)10 - 90%Operating altitude0 - 3050 mNon-operating altitude0 - 4572 mWeight & dimensionsDimensions (WxDxH)200.4 x 362 x 44.5 mmWeight10 kg
Trinity Connect is an Australian online Computer and IT Tetailer with a massive range of genuine Australian released products for office, home and personal use. Our focus is on you, to ensure that your IT needs are met and that you are satisfied and well supported.
More About Us
Please make sure you provide us with a valid delivery address and contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the recipient’s phone number for each delivery.
Your order will be sent through Australia Post or one of our preferred couriers.
We recommend youuse ’s Shopping Cart for multiple item ordersso you can pay in one go. prohibits us from combining orders that have been paid separately.
More about Delivery
All of our products are fully backed by Australian manufacturer warranty.
Should the item you receive be faulty in any way, pleasecontact us via Messages and we’ll make sure the correct process is followed so the issue can be addressed as quickly as possible for you.
Each product we sell comes with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian law.
More about Warranties
We’rehere to help.
We will reply as quickly as possible during business hours (Sydney time)
View our full contact details
Your local online IT superstore
with free shipping, friendly
support, and the biggest range
- Printers & Scanners
- Office Products
- About us
Message us now
Sign up to receive special offers and discounts
© 2017 Trinity Connect Online – All rights reserved