This item has been shown 0 times.
YOU ARE offerDING ON A USED
Check Point UTM1 Rackmount 8 Port Gigabit pfSense® Firewall Router U-30 w/ PS
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
UNIT IS USED WORKING
NOTE: IT IS USED ITEM SCUFFS , SCRATCHES , NORMAL USE
OTHER ACCESSORIES NOT SHOWN IN PICTURE ARE NOT INCLUDED!!!!
We prefer Paypal (Using Paypal we are able to ship your item faster). All buyers must contact us at the end of the sale if invoice through has not been received. Payments must be cleared no later than3 days after the sales end. otherwise, item will be relist.
Traceable Worldwide EMS Shipment (5-9 days).
The system is used and is being sold as-is no returns accepted...
If you need any more photos, we will be glad to send you as many as you need.
No softwear or cables will be sent.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- NO MEANS TO TEST, and due to the cost to ship internationally and the distance items have to travel, ALL items shipped outside of the country are SOLD AS IS WITH NO GUARANTEES. We love our international customers and would love to have your business but due to the nature of the used equipment , and that all items are untested and used, all sales are final. No refunds or returns, please offer accordingly!
1. All equipment is sold-as-is. We are surplus equipment dealers and do not have the ability or knowledge to test equipment for functionality beyond plugging it in and describing what we observe as best we can.
2. All statements regarding products and their configurations are made to the best of our ability and with the assumption that the buyer is knowledgeable and proficient in the use of this type of equipment.
3.We have no knowledge of the history of the equipment. Due to the nature of used and surplus equipment no guarantees or warranties either expressed or implied are offered unless specifically noted in the description.
4. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS will be allowed. No exceptions unless offered in the description.
5. No manuals,NO STANDARD POWER CORDS, accessories, software etc are included unless pictured and noted in the description.
6. It is the buyer's responsibility to understand that the terms of the sale, the nature of equipment offered and offer accordingly.