This item has been shown 22 times.
Qualified and Recognized Seller!
behind our product! Buy with confidence!
Cisco Firewall Internet Security Appliance with
3 Module CardsPIX-520 47-4827-01 REV A0
Please note, this item is used and has minor scuffs and scratches, but is fully tested & completely operational. This unit does not come with AC adapter, cables or any other accessories!
Genuine Original Cisco Firewall Internet Security Appliance PIX-520 47-4827-01 REV A0. PIX (Private Internet Exchange) Firewall provides full firewall protection that completely conceals the architecture of an internal network from the outside world. PIX Firewall allows secure access to the Internet from within existing private networks and the ability to expand and reconfigure TCP/IP networks without being concerned about a shortage of IP addresses. With PIX Firewall, users can take advantage of larger address classes than they may have been assigned by the Internet's Network Information Center (NIC). The four-port Ethernet circuit board provides four 10/100 Ethernet connections and has autosense capability. Connectors on the four-port Ethernet circuit board are numbered top to bottom sequentially; however, the actual device number depends on the slot in which the four-port Ethernet circuit board is installed.
This unit includes 3 Module Cards:
2 x Single-Port Interface Ethernet Circuit Board;
1 x Failover & Console Connector Board.
Model Number: CISCO PIX-520
Part Number: 47-4827-01 REV A0
• Firewall capability that keeps intruders out of your internal network while permitting regulated conduit access through the firewall for services such as electronic mail, Telnet, FTP, SNMP, and HTTP (World Wide Web) use.
• Network translation services that let a site share one or more NIC-registered IP addresses among many users.
• An Identity feature that lets NIC-registered IP addresses pass through the firewall without address translation, while still retaining Adaptive Security.
• The PIX Firewall offers performance dramatically better than competing firewalls. It gains speed through a patent pending process called Cut-Through proxies, which is the fastest way for a firewall to authenticate a user. Unlike a proxy server that must analyze every packet at layer seven of the OSI model, a time- and processing-intensive function, the PIX Firewall first queries a TACACS+ or RADIUS server for authentication. Once approved, the PIX Firewall then establishes a data flow and all traffic thereafter flows directly and quickly between the two parties. This Cut-Through capability allows the PIX Firewall to perform dramatically faster than proxy-based servers while maintaining session state.
• An IOS-like command set for simplified configuration and administration.
• Support for SNMP MIB-II gets and traps.
• Simplified configuration and system management with an HTML interface.
• Support for Telnet, FTP, and HTTP access using RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service) and TACACS+ security systems. PIX Firewall authenticates users in conjunction with the security systems that Cisco routers support. The security clients run on Cisco routers and send authentication requests to a central security server, which contains all user authentication and network service access information.
• For domestic sites, the Private Link encryption option that permits up to 64 PIX Firewall units to interact together across a WAN with completely secure data transfer. From the internal networks, the other networks connected through Private Link appear as one contiguous network. Private Link supports IETF IPSEC AH/ESP with DES.
• Failover capability that permits a secondary PIX Firewall unit to take over firewall communications if the primary unit fails.
• Support for 10BaseT and 100BaseTX networking.
• Support for Token-Ring network cards that can be operated singly so that Ethernet networking transforms into Token-Ring or in pairs for a standard Token-Ring network.
TypefirewallConnectivity TechnologywiredData Link ProtocolEthernet, Fast EthernetNetwork / Transport ProtocolTCP/IP, UDP/IPCompliant StandardsIEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3uData Transfer Rate100 MbpsSwitching ProtocolEthernetVoltage RequiredAC 100/220 VVoltage Required Margin± 10%Frequency Required50/60 HzCompliant StandardsEPA Energy StarGenderfemale, male
Payment & Shipping Policy:
You will receive an "Order Confirmation" email within 24 hours of the time you placed your order.
Payment is expected within 5 days. We have the right to refuse any offer if the payment is not received within that time.
If you ordered on Saturday or Sunday you will most likely receive "Order Confirmation" email on Monday.
All USA residents within the 48 continental states please pay with PayPal a secure instant checkout site which accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. Please note that we only ship to the address that is listed as confirmed on the account.
International buyers please note import duties, taxes and charges are buyer's responsibility.
Ohio residents please remember to add sales tax to the total of your purchase.
Warranty: Unless otherwise stated, you have a 30 Day warranty. Various products may have "Extended Manufacturer's Warranty". Should any technical problem arise, please use contact seller page to inform us of the problem. If a return is required, an RMA# will be issued for the return of the defective part for repair or replacement.
offer Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel the offers of anyone with a negative response rating. If you have a negative or a "suspicious" response rating, and would like to offer, contact us first, and we will make a decision of whether or not, to accept your offer. The advertisement of any product does not constitute an offer to sell. Your order does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order.
Ambiguity: In the event that something may seem ambiguous to you or you think we made a typo or a mistake, do not make assumptions but contact us to resolve such issues. We do not try to mislead you but can make a mistake so please contact us with any questions.
This agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, and all obligations of the Parties created in this Agreement are performable in Lake County, Ohio, United States of America. You may only place your order if you have read and agreed to these terms.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution