This item has been shown times.
C&E Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable, Snagless/Molded Boot 100 Feet Black, CNE4... New:
C&E Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable, Snagless/Molded Boot 100 Feet Black, CNE490514
Size:100 Feet | Style:Single Pack Overview: The C&E; Cat5e Moleded Boot
Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and
network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network
attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E; patch
cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths
ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home
or office network with our highly rated network cables. Main Features: •
Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1
Gbps. • 26 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth (CAT5E). •
50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating.
• 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk. • Tough,
yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold. Built for Future-Proof
Speed and Reliable Connectivity: This cable provides exceptional transmission
performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 Mhz (cat5e) is
suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All
C&E; cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad
aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which
requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our patch and bulk
cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications: • Cable
Type:CAT5E 4-Pair UTP. • Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch). •
Connector Type: RJ45. • Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper. • Contact
Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated. • Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG. • Cable
Performance:Up to 350 Mhz (Cat5E). • Cable Structure: Stranded. • UL Listed,
TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant. • Power over Ethernet (PoE) and
Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant.
Product Details & Features
- High Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 Mhz (CAT5E) guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
- Brand Name: C&E
- Item model number: CNE490514
- Item Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 10.5 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 11 x 11 x 10.5 inches
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: November 4, 2015
Shipping & Handling
Your order leaves our fulfillment centers within one day and tracking information will be provided shortly after.
Please verify your address at checkout as we cannot change the address after purchase are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses.
AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses is not available.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns within our acceptable 14 day return window.