This item has been shown times.
Arrowmounts AM-Cat5e-514BK 20' Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Cable, Booted Snagless, Black
Arrowmounts offers only the finest in cable quality on the market. This Cat5e
Ethernet patch cable is made with 100% pure copper and features a 50 micron
gold plated RJ45 head. You can use this cable to connect devices with RJ45
jacks such as a computer to a printer, router, switch box or other network
components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). Cat5 is a computer networking
standard that works with 10/100 Base-T networks allowing you to share server
files, use a network printer, stream audio/video, link PC's through a network
switch & more all at data transfer speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gbps). The 24
AWG cable meets all of the strict testing standards for Cat5 cables. Our
50-micron male RJ45 connectors are built with corrosion-resistant gold-plating
for high-quality accuracy and transmission speeds. Moreover, noise,
interference & crosstalk are reduced with its unshielded twisted pair design
of copper strands along with a tough and flexible CM type PVC jacket. These
types of cables are also known as network cable, computer cable, Category5e
cable, cat5e cable, cat 5e cable, Ethernet cable or Data/LAN cable. The plug-
and-play installation on these types of cables is easy. Just connect each end
to a respective port on a compatible device and you're ready to go. Our cables
come with a lifetime warranty against any defects. Made of 100% pure copper
wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. 24AWG 4pair stranded pure copper.
We do not use CCA aluminum wire. Certification: TIA/EIA. RoHS compliant.
T-568B standard wiring. Conductor Material/Size: Bare Copper/24AWG. Insulation
Material: HDPE. Insulation Thickness: Nominal: 0.186 mm. Insulation Diameter:
Nominal: 0.96 mm. Insulation Unaged Elongation: Min. 300%. Insulation Unaged
Tensile Strength: Min.1.683 Kgf/mm2. Jacket Material: Flame Retardant PVC.
Jacket Thickness: Nominal: 0.5 mm. Jacket Diameter: Nominal: 5.4 mm. Jacket
Unaged Elongation: Min. 100%. Jacket Unaged Tensile Strength: Min. 1.407
Product Details & Features
- 20 Ft Cat 5e Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Cable Booted Snag less Black
- Made of 100% pure copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. 24AWG 4pair stranded pure copper. We do not use CCA aluminum wire. Certification: TIA/EIA. RoHS compliant. T-568B standard wiring.
- Conductor Material/Size: Bare Copper/24AWG. Insulation Material: HDPE. Insulation Thickness: Nominal: 0.186 mm. Insulation Diameter: Nominal: 0.96 mm. Insulation Unaged Elongation: Min. 300%.
- Electrical Performance - Dielectric Strength of Insulation: 2850 V dc / 2 seconds. Insulation Resistance Test: Min. 5000 Mohm Km. Conductor Resistance: Max. 9.38 ohm/100m at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Compliance With the Following Standards: All Category 5e Requirements as Per ANSI/TIA, ISO/IEC, and CENELEC EN Standards. ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.5e. ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 Class D.
- Brand Name: Arrowmounts
- Item model number: AM-Cat5e-514BK
- Hardware Platform: PC; Mac;UNI;Linux
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 240 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 240 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: May 6, 2015
Shipping & Handling
Your order leaves our fulfillment centers within one day and tracking information will be provided shortly after.
Please verify your address at checkout as we cannot change the address after purchase are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses.
AK, HI, PO boxes, or APO addresses is not available.
A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns within our acceptable 14 day return window.