This item has been shown 8 times.
3com 4800G 24 Port Layer 3 Switch 4800G-24P-91 PWR 24 Port POE:
The 3Com 3CRS48G-24P-91 Switch 4800G PWR 24 Port delivers Gigabit switching, with Power over Ethernet and full unicast and multicast routing, in a 1U high unit. With optional 10-Gigabit uplinks, clustering-style stacking management, and full IPv4/IPv6 capabilities, this is a future-proof platform for building an advanced secure, converged network.
- The 3CRS48G-24P-91 has 24 10/100/1000Mbps tri-speed front-port connections
- Wire-speed non-blocking performance; switching capacity of up to 128 Gbps
- Supports 10G expansion to fulfill the upgrade of the bandwidth required now or in the future, protecting your network investment
- Supports robust IPv6 to future-proof the network, with IPv6 RIPng routing, OSPFV3, BGP4+, IS-ISV6, dual stack IPv4/IPv6, IPv6 ACLs, and IPv6 management including telnet6, TraceRoute, Ping, and SNMP
- Enterprise-class security features including bi-directional ACL, CPU self-protection mechanism, uRFP, IEEE 802.1X, and MAC-based access control
- The 3CRS48G-24P-91 4800G Switch model has 24 10/100/1000 Mbps tri-speed front-port connections, of which four are combo ports shared with SFP fiber 100/1000 Mbps ports. Two rear slots support 1- or 2-port 10-Gigabit expansion, for high bandwidth unit-to-unit local connections and uplinks - 3CRS48G-24P-91-US