This item has been shown 9 times.
**Reuse is the highest form of recycling, and we take pride in finding new homes for our electronics. Please understand that most items for sale on our store are used. While we go to great lengths to test each item to ensure it arrives at your door in the condition we describe below, we cannot always guarantee the length of usable life you will experience. For this reason, most items on our store are sold with a 30-Day return policy to protect our buyers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly so that we can work with you to create the best possible outcome for you. Your satisfaction is always our number one priority.**
3Com Superstack 4 5500G-EL 48-Port Switch
Item Condition: Some normal wear, scratches and marks from use. Tested for full functionality. Port and Power tested. Factory reset and configured.
Sale Includes: Power Cable, Rack Ears and Switch
Sale DOES NOT Include: Any additional items/accessories not pictured.
The 3Com Switch 5500G-EI 48-Port is a premium stackable 10/100/1000 switch with Enhanced Image (EI) software for businesses running the most demanding network applications requiring the highest "five 9s" network uptime.48 ports operate at 10/100/1000; four of these ports are dual-purposed with four SFP-based Gigabit ports. Expansion module slot offers additional Gigabit or 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.The Switch 5500G-EI supports distributed, resilient 3Com XRN Stacking Technology with 48 Gbps stacking bandwidth (96 Gbps full duplex) and advanced Layer 3 (RIP / OSPF) routing, Layer 2-4 QoS, and rate limiting features.This switch provides extensive security features - SNMP v3, SSH, network login - and resilient hot-swap stacking for simplified management and monitoring.All 3Com Switch 5500 products share the same operating system as the 3Com premium modular switches and routers, including the 3Com Switch 8800 and 7700. This permits you to manage an entire distributed switching and routing infrastructure from a single CLI or SNMP management platform such as 3Com Enterprise Management Suite or 3Com Network Director.
R2 Category: Tested for Key Functions, R2/Ready for Resale
- All orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday excluding holidays
- Handling times on orders is typically 1 business day.
- The estimated delivery dates provided by are not guaranteed delivery dates.
- Packages are typically shipped through USPS or UPS
- Tracking Numbers will be automatically added to your order at the time the shipping label is printed.
- We have a 30-Day return policy any returns must be completed within that time frame.
- All returns must have prior approval before shipping back to us.
- All Items must be returned in same condition they were received.
- We may ask for pictures or other proof of the non-functioning item.
- If any item was damaged in shipment this must be made aware otherwise your refund for the return may be denied.
- Any non-defective returns or orders cancelled after payment may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The best way to contact us is through the Messages. Any questions or messages will be answered same day unless it is outside of our business hours or a holiday. Our Business hours are 9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
- We understand that the success of our business is built on reputation, and we go to the necessary lengths to make sure our customers are taken care of. If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing.
- If you feel there is any reason to leave anything but positive 5-star response, please contact us so we can make it right. Sending your response directly to us helps us become a better store for our customers. Our response score is a direct testament to that. The satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority, and we will follow through on that promise. Our jobs depend on it.
Electronics Reuse & Recycling
All items for sale on our store are being sold for the purposes of use, reuse, refurbishment, or parts for refurbishment. Any unused portions of the material purchased must be taken to an R2/e-Stewards recycler, or sent back to us at no charge for proper recycling. There must be no illegal export or dumping of the material, and all guidelines found at www.sustainableelectronics.org must be followed. We thank you for your cooperation and agreement to help us continue making our world a greener place through the proper reuse and handing of all items for sale on our store.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution