This item has been shown 13 times.
**Reuse is the highest form of recycling, and we take pride in finding new homes for our electronics. Please understand that most items for sale on our store are used. While we go to great lengths to test each item to ensure it arrives at your door in the condition we describe below, we cannot always guarantee the length of usable life you will experience. For this reason, most items on our store are sold with a 30-Day return policy to protect our buyers. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us directly so that we can work with you to create the best possible outcome for you. Your satisfaction is always our number one priority.**
3Com Baseline Switch 2948-SFP Plus - switch - 48 ports
Item Condition: Some normal wear, scratches and marks from use. Tested for full functionality. Port and Power tested. Factory reset and configured.
Sale Includes: SWITCH AND POWER CABLE
Sale DOES NOT Include: Any additional items/accessories not pictured.
About this product
The "smart" voice-ready 3Com Baseline Switch 2948-SFP Plus is a web-managed Layer 2 Gigabit switch. It offers enterprise-class features, customized and priced for small- and mid-sized organizations.With an easy-to-use switch interface and advanced features (VLANs, IEEE 802.1X authentication and Rapid Spanning Tree), this switch is the most cost-effective way to provide a converged network.The Baseline Switch 2948-SFP Plus has forty-eight 10/100/1000 ports and four dual-purpose Gigabit ports (copper or SFP-based fiber) to connect to high-performance computers, servers, or core network backbones.This "smart" switch has the features that help build a voice ready network, with support for auto-voice VLAN, SNMP-based management, IGMP snooping and query, and IEEE 802.1X and advanced Access Control Lists (ACLs) for strengthening security.The switch provides non-blocking performance - all ports perform at wirespeed, which helps to eliminate network traffic bottlenecks. LACP link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad) allows ports to be automatically grouped together to form an ultra-high-bandwidth connection that greatly expands bandwidth capacity to the network backbone.The Baseline Switch 2948-SFP Plus also supports Spanning Tree and Rapid Spanning Tree, traffic prioritization, priority queuing and VLANs. These switching features ensure optimal use of available bandwidth as traffic flow is directed according to the needs of the business.This Baseline Plus switch is operational straight out-of-the-box; as long as default settings are acceptable, there is no need to configure the switch. If desired, the switch can be configured using a web browser or SNMP management software.For networks that require more control, the switch web management interface provides an intuitive, menudriven process for even novice users to quickly and confidently configure the switch during initial setup and manage it during normal operation. Graphical switch and port views provide a clear understanding of switch status and configuration.In addition, the web interface features individual port-traffic monitoring (port mirroring) and MAC address port mapping tables. A cable diagnostic tool lets users troubleshoot basic connectivity problems via the web management interface further simplifying network installation.The Switch family also supports a compact Command Line Interface (CLI) that is accessed via the front panel console port. Using the CLI, major switch management options can be quickly configured.
R2 Category: Tested for Key Functions, R2/Ready for Resale
- All orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday excluding holidays
- Handling times on orders is typically 1 business day.
- The estimated delivery dates provided by are not guaranteed delivery dates.
- Packages are typically shipped through USPS or UPS
- Tracking Numbers will be automatically added to your order at the time the shipping label is printed.
- We have a 30-Day return policy any returns must be completed within that time frame.
- All returns must have prior approval before shipping back to us.
- All Items must be returned in same condition they were received.
- We may ask for pictures or other proof of the non-functioning item.
- If any item was damaged in shipment this must be made aware otherwise your refund for the return may be denied.
- Any non-defective returns or orders cancelled after payment may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The best way to contact us is through the Messages. Any questions or messages will be answered same day unless it is outside of our business hours or a holiday. Our Business hours are 9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
- We understand that the success of our business is built on reputation, and we go to the necessary lengths to make sure our customers are taken care of. If you have any questions, please ask before purchasing.
- If you feel there is any reason to leave anything but positive 5-star response, please contact us so we can make it right. Sending your response directly to us helps us become a better store for our customers. Our response score is a direct testament to that. The satisfaction of our customers is our number one priority, and we will follow through on that promise. Our jobs depend on it.
Electronics Reuse & Recycling
All items for sale on our store are being sold for the purposes of use, reuse, refurbishment, or parts for refurbishment. Any unused portions of the material purchased must be taken to an R2/e-Stewards recycler, or sent back to us at no charge for proper recycling. There must be no illegal export or dumping of the material, and all guidelines found at www.sustainableelectronics.org must be followed. We thank you for your cooperation and agreement to help us continue making our world a greener place through the proper reuse and handing of all items for sale on our store.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution