This item has been shown 69 times.
2 FT Patch Ethernet Network Cable Cord CAT5e CAT 5e - Gray - Computer:
- ABOUT US|
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
2 FT Patch Ethernet Network Cable Cord CAT5e CAT 5e - Gray - Computer
This Snagless Network Patch Cable features a 26AWG pure copper conductor and allows for secure and reliable connectivity for common network components and peripherals such as servers, computers, routers, switch boxes, VOIP phones, and network media players. The perfect solution for home or workplace, these cables are available in a variety of lengths, colors and pack sizes. Find the right one for your application today.
- STABLE AND SECURE: Providing outstanding transmission performance and low signal loss, this cable meets all Cat5e standards and exceeds the TIA/EIA 568-C performance requirements of Category 5e cables.
- FAST AND RELIABLE: Compatible with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks, this cable can transmit data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps. It supports up to 350 MHz and is suitable for Fast Internet.
- COMPATIBLE: This cable is RoHS and CE compliant and features universal RJ45 connectors to allow for compatibility with any standard LAN device that calls for CAT5e and is designed to transfer voice, data, and video up to 350 Mhz.
- TOP QUALITY DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: Featuring a pure copper conductor, a durable outer PVC jacket, Gold Plated Connectors, and molded strain relief boots on both ends, this cable has all the features you want in your Ethernet patch cable.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Buy with confidence - NavePoint offers a 30-day money back guarantee on this item.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
NavePoint takes the health and safety of its customers very seriously. In compliance with California’s Proposition 65, please read the warning below:
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- If you have any questions you may reach us via our Contact Form.
- Or you may call toll-free to reach our U.S.-based customer service agents.
Checkout & Payments
- NavePoint accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- NavePoint collects sales tax when it is required by law. If your order is subject to sales tax, the amount of the sales tax will be indicated at checkout.
- This product features FREE SHIPPING via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or USPS. The manner and method of shipment shall be determined at the sole discretion of NavePoint
- PLEASE NOTE: Free Shipping is only available in the Contiguous United States – it is not available for customers residing in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and APO/FPO locations. Shipping to these locations can take up to 4 weeks and may require additional shipping charges.
- ORDERS PLACED BY 2PM CST WILL SHIP SAME DAY. All orders after 2pm CST will ship the next business day (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will send you the tracking number when your order ships out.
- All orders ship directly from our Illinois warehouse near Chicago.
- Sorry, no local pickups available.
- Your satisfaction is important to us. NavePoint stands for value, selection and quality. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will make it right!
- Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and NO shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive response. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative response.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the sale date. If the item is found to be damaged, defective, or not as described in the listing, NavePoint will pay for the return shipping and will provide you with either a replacement or a full refund, at its sole discretion. Replacements or refunds shall be provided upon receiving the returned item.
- Returns for any other reason will receive a refund, less the return shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee. The buyer will receive their refund once NavePoint receives the returned item. Items that have been used or show wear due to installation, or that have been damaged due to insufficient packaging during the return, will not be eligible for a return or exchange. Before making a return, the buyer must start a return request through , or the return will not be accepted.
NavePoint has been selling top quality cables and rack mounted equipment at discount prices since our inception in 2008. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best quality products available at the lowest possible prices.
Centrally located in the Chicagoland area, NavePoint has quickly evolved from a small in-home business to a powerhouse in the e-commerce space. All of our products are in stock and ready to ship and our inventory management and warehouse systems are state of the art; therefore, allowing us to ensure that all orders placed are shipped by the next business day.
Please contact our Customer Service department to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We are committed to your satisfaction!
- People love us on . We have more than 5,000 positive response, and more every day.
- Please contact us with any questions about our business or products.
- NavePoint is American-owned and operated.
- ABOUT US|
- CONTACT US|